• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  639
  • Days Won:  0

so arguments w/ a Louisville fan get moved also? wow it's just the internet. Louisville fans are terrible

nice sweep of UF for the Knights but conference play has to be better

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Good win for UCF baseball, for sure.

Guest AstroBull

I'll just leave this here.

RT @KySportsRadio Sources tell KSR that @espn4d and @petethamelnyt are investigating Central Florida and Brandon Bender for rule breaking on recruits in KY

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

The claim is that UCF is paying recruits. Until recently, if they were paying....they were paying the wrong recruits. Don't you think it is just as easy to pay a 5 star as it is to pay a 2-3 star?

I think it is just as likely, that he decommit will be investigated. Probably nothing on both sides except an 18 year  old kid with too many people in his ear.

His delayed accceptance....then eventual press conference acceptance, then additional drama..... kind of did me in. Good luck to him no matter where he goes.

• Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471

Feel bad USF fans have to deal with UCF garbage all the time.  Has UCF ever really done anything other then beat a bunch of non ranked teams to get ranked for the first time ever?

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

What garbage are you speaking of? We get along here, and on the UCF site. We no longer play each other in football, so the smack talk is relevated to attendance, SAT scores, basebal, soccer, basketball. It is all in good fun....many of us have friends and family that attended the "other" school. Oh, and Big East talk.

This is garbage? Trip ban anybody recently w/o a warning? UCF board ban anyone? Nothing like "other" boards...like when I got banned on the gator board for asking  if there was a video link for the UCF UF basketball game. Serves them right...they lost!

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  151

- Georgia Tech is placed on probation for using ineligible players right after he leaves for Notre Dame

- Loses his job at Notre Dame over misrepresentations on his resume

- Erek Plancher dies during a football practice where it is reported that he is mistreated by coaching staff

- Claims to UCF recruits that they will definitely be in the Big East despite not having an invite

- Claims to Alumni Donors that UCF and USF will be resuming their football series when no such arrangement exists

Am I missing anything?  I would like this to not just be wild accusations, I think we can find news articles documenting pretty much all of that stuff.  I don't care if his coaching abilities are great, it's obvious that you can't trust a single word this guy says.  Why would kids want to play for someone they can't trust?

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

I can't handle this guy and don't understand why people would want to play for him either

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I can't handle this guy and don't understand why people would want to play for him either

I honestly don't think that any recruit in his right mind would want to play for him.

Playing for UCF, a middle-of-the-pack CUSA team with great facilities and a chance to play right off of the bat, that's something that recruits are looking at more than anything else.