• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

As if we had enough of the soap opera called Ben Moffitt's life

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

...ESPN had to put his little "incident" on their top 10 disappointments of 2007 and got the longest writeup.  Congrats, Ben.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=feldman_bruce&id=3195756

Seriously, if she's lying, it might be in Ben's interest to nail her for slanderous comments and defamation of character to get the monkey off his and USF's back.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

...ESPN had to put his little "incident" on their top 10 disappointments of 2007 and got the longest writeup.  Congrats, Ben.

Like I explaned on the Main Board, this is not ESPN's top 10 disappointments, it's Bruce Feldman's, an ESPN columnist, top 10 disappointments. It looks like a lot of their columnists have these these cutesy little top 10 lists ...

• Content Count:  5,241

They gotta do something to keep online readers attention in the offseason.

I was pretty sure it was such an eventful season that there wouldve been more deserving dissapointments than the moffitt family feud.

They gotta do something to keep online readers attention in the offseason.

I was pretty sure it was such an eventful season that there wouldve been more deserving dissapointments than the moffitt family feud.

Like Fox's ability to suck at broadcasting.

I agree that the family feud is a little petty to put on the list, but I think it's cause USF hammed him up so much for being the super family man blah blah blah.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I agree, Dawg.  And for the record, I got sick of that whole "drives 50 miles to school each day, BLAH BLAH BLAH" after the second game. 

Seriously.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Funny how Greg is now reporting that Ben has provided proof (receipts, deposit slips, etc) that show he's been doing MORE than his part to try and support the family still, and that Shauna is the one trying to prevent him from being a dad.

Curiously, also note that Shauna's counsel decided to stop representing her.

Hmm... couldn't be because she's basically being proven a liar with each passing day could it?  ::)

I'm fine either way.  I'm tired how he was always hammed up to be the super family man and he obviously isn't regardless of whether she did the work or not.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

I'm fine either way.  [glow=yellow,2,300]I'm tired how he was always hammed up to be the super family man and he obviously isn't [/glow] regardless of whether she did the work or not.

It's not obvious that he isn't. He was the super family man, she backed that up. Something happened to change the situation ..... and a key point that needs to be entered in here is that I read that he changed from wanting to go joint custody of the children to wanting full custody. What IS obvious is that there are two sides to this story and the other side is finally getting some air time.

• Content Count:  5,241

IF you guys really thought it was hammed up so much, you probably watched too many reruns and dvr recordings of our games.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Seriously... the guy gives his whole scholarship money over to the family, takes out loans from family members to help support his kids, tries to see them all the time... how is that NOT being a "family man"?

These UCF guys were banking on Shauna's story being 100% true, and now that she's being exposed as a liar they're in denial about the truth.  I guess UCFers are just naturally attracted to liars.

Archived