• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Morons that got in the fight at the Pitt Game Last Night - Section I

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  742
  • Days Won:  0

Hey guys,

Grow up! You are fighting with your own fans. You came and sat behind three guys that were standing up for the entire game and started trouble with them. You may have a complaint if the seats were not general admission. Feel free to move your A$$es somewhere else. Just be thankful you do not got to a basketball school where the entire student section stands the whole game.

Get a clue.

Second, the turn out for the game was awful. The lower two sections were not even full.

Jay

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

We got stuck in the upper section and a couple people told us to sit down. Guess they couldn't enjoy their first game.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Actually, the turnout (a little over 6,000 IIRC) was the third best in two seasons (Notre Dame & Syracuse last year).

• Content Count:  1,991

Second, the turn out for the game was awful. The lower two sections were not even full.

Thats because the lower mid court section (opposite student) are occupied by people who had season tickets since the begining, in fact half them do not even donate. They need to re-seat,  let us young guns pony up and sit down there.

• Content Count:  5,249

me and the g/f got the Eat-Seats (i ate like 9 hot dogs and ****), and an usher came up and asked a few people if they'd like to sit in section P or whatever, so we moved to fill it out.

turnout seemed decent to me.

• Content Count:  19,229

Thats because the lower mid court section (opposite student) are occupied by people who had season tickets since the begining, in fact half them do not even donate. They need to re-seat,  let us young guns pony up and sit down there.

There will be reseating soon enough.  Once the sun dome renovations occur.  It isn't that far off.

• Content Count:  742

We got stuck in the upper section and a couple people told us to sit down. Guess they couldn't enjoy their first game.

CT,

That sucks. I feel for you guys not sure if anyone got arrested but I know some people got escourted out.

Jay

• Content Count:  2,187

CT,

That sucks. I feel for you guys not sure if anyone got arrested but I know some people got escourted out.

Jay

The people behind us left at halftime anyways.

• Content Count:  4,139

Saw it on the tube... it didn't look to bad.  I've been there when it was a friggin ghost town.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  164

I took some crowd shots specifically due to how well attended I felt this game was compared to most recent games.

check it out in the gallery.... link below...

Archived