• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some bulletin board material for NEXT year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

For Kansas, those within the program say things have just begun.

"Nobody's going to ever doubt us again," Anthony Collins said. "12-1, the best in Kansas history, and we're going to do it again next year."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls07/columns/story?id=3180561&campaign=rss&source=NCFHeadlines

I expect their one loss will be against USF in TAMPA.

I wonder when we will hear word on whether USF-Kansas will be the season opener for ESPN.

A win over them will go a long way in helping to repair the damage done by our bowl meltdown.

• Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

I hardly find that to be board material.  Kansas was doubted all year.  They finally got some respect by beating a Virginia Tech team who got creamed by LSU.  I still think Kansas is overrated because Tech was so overrated.  Winning a crappy ACC is not worthy of a top 10 BCS position.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Winning a crappy ACC is not worthy of a top 10 BCS position.

The same "crappy" ACC that UCF fans say is far better than the Big East and would much rather be in?  (as if UCF fans even get a choice of what conference to be in, lol)

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I hardly find that to be board material.  Kansas was doubted all year.  They finally got some respect by beating a Virginia Tech team who got creamed by LSU.  I still think Kansas is overrated because Tech was so overrated.  Winning a crappy ACC is not worthy of a top 10 BCS position.

If I said to you that USF was going to be 12-1 next year and since UCF is one of our games, your team might take that as a challenge. In 2006 we lost 13-7 @Kansas. They shouldn't be so cocky coming into Ray James with a target on THEIR back.

• Content Count:  709

The same "crappy" ACC that UCF fans say is far better than the Big East and would much rather be in?  (as if UCF fans even get a choice of what conference to be in, lol)

The ACC was crappy this year.  It is, however, heads and shoulders above NBE.  I would bet 5 ACC teams would roll all BE teams, except maybe WVU.

• Content Count:  3,574

The ACC was crappy this year.  It is, however, heads and shoulders above NBE.  I would bet 5 ACC teams would roll all BE teams, except maybe WVU.

When has the ACC had a great season since the new conference configuration?

Please, Mav, you change your tune every time you post on the bullspen..  If WVU would have lost, then you would have not included WVU in your comment.

Make up your mind…

• Content Count:  2,239

No Mama.  Each game is as important as the others regardless if they were 12-1 or 1-11.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

ROFL... The ACC has one BCS Bowl victory since the BCS was started and none since NBE was formed.  The NBE is 3 - 0 in BCS bowls with victories over SEC Champ 2006, ACC 2007 (BE-2 also beat ACC-2 this year), and Big 12 Champ (ACC Champ lost to Big 12 3rd place team).  Last year it was laughable when UCF fans made this claim.  Might just as well claim that C-USA is as a tough as the Pac-10.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

if the acc is crappy then c-doa must be outright putrid. I would bet 8 big east teams would roll all c-doa teams. 64-12, usf beating the conference doa champions. must suck knowing you cant beat a bcs team

• Content Count:  5,241

the acc is a crapshoot each year. I dont think they're horrible but the teams aren't consistently good either.

C-usa on the other hand, not good at all.

Archived