• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

In defense of Greg...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

Moffit has probably been banging an 18 year old little hottie cheerleader on the side, hence the wife being so mad about everything.

you didn't want to keep this on there?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  403

Moffit has probably been banging an 18 year old little hottie cheerleader on the side, hence the wife being so mad about everything.

Well, I was basically saying something like that to illustrate that Ben must've done something to really really really upset his wife.. so much to the point that she threw all common sense out of the window and is just angry and hurt.  But, I'd removed it because it wasn't very mature of me to post it.

couldve left it for the comdey

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Well, I was basically saying something like that to illustrate that Ben must've done something to really really really upset his wife.. so much to the point that she threw all common sense out of the window and is just angry and hurt.  But, I'd removed it because it wasn't very mature of me to post it.

Before the article hit the blog yesterday a news poster called 352bull or something like that posted pretty much the same thing that was said in the blog entry but also mentioned he had a new g/f named Ashley.  Seems a bit odd that person "broke" the story here before it ever even touched the times website and there could be some truth to what was posted. 

Before the article hit the blog yesterday a news poster called 352bull or something like that posted pretty much the same thing that was said in the blog entry but also mentioned he had a new g/f named Ashley.  Seems a bit odd that person "broke" the story here before it ever even touched the times website and there could be some truth to what was posted. 

352=Mrs. Moffit ????

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Greg has done a great job covering the Bulls, just as Ben Moffitt had done a great job being a father/husband/Bull....anything can happen and "doing great" doesn't always last forever.  I'm assuming at some point Ben's behavior warranted the accolades, just as Greg's work did.  To dabble in "opther women" or "tabloid talk" is a bad mark on each.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

352=Mrs. Moffit ????

we prolly will never know just seemed odd that someone would come here first when the story broke but an hour or two later on the times site. 

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Colby,

A little life lesson. Your deams and aspirations of what you will be when you get to the real world are just dreams and aspirations. Stories like this have existed in newspapers since they started.

You are still in school, you put newsworthiness as what YOU feel is newsworthy.

Still have a lot to learn...

As for this situation, I don't blame Greg for writing it. I don't really care, but the source (wifey) is about as close as you can get.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Colby, what Joe is trying to say is in the end you will serve the lowest common denominator.  Dirt is good for circulation.  You will learn to bend your ethics and principles to exploit the misfortune of others.  It sells.

• Content Count:  2,523

Colby, what Joe is trying to say is in the end you will serve the lowest common denominator.  Dirt is good for circulation.  You will learn to bend your ethics and principles to exploit the misfortune of others.  It sells.

/thread....

Archived