• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sad student showing last night?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

I cant believe that there are available seats at the SUNDOME. There should be no seats left. The Tampa Bay area does not support, so they are to be blamed. No reason why the SUNDOME shouldnt be like Cameron Indoor. No reason at all.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

Thats me in the long sleeve bulls t-shirt. I was pissed b/c I wanted to see us put up 100 >:D!!! Was that you MikeG in the Sun Hat??

• Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  0

yeh im from west palm beach and i love me some bulls basketball but im not driving all the way back to tampa for one game against a team that i dont even know there name.......USF aint the commuter school it used to be

• Content Count:  5,241

Leavitt cant paint himself every home game...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

No offense, last night i was at a Christmas Party with a good size group of USF friends and students.

No offense either but this shows just how far we have to go to with our hoops program ... maybe I'm mistaken but I'd bet that a big portion of the fans/students of most BE schools schedule parties around basketball home games.

• Content Count:  1,254

No offense, last night i was at a Christmas Party with a good size group of USF friends and students.

No offense either but this shows just how far we have to go to with our hoops program ... maybe I'm mistaken but I'd bet that a big portion of the fans/students of most BE schools schedule parties around basketball home games.

Agreed. You can have a Christmas party anytime. I'm sure your friends wouldn't have scheduled it that day if we were in the papjohns bowl. Why should basketball be any different?

• Content Count:  771

Agreed. You can have a Christmas party anytime. I'm sure your friends wouldn't have scheduled it that day if we were in the papjohns bowl. Why should basketball be any different?

I am sorry, but my life does not revolve around the USF Athletics schedule and I am sure as hell dont care about us playing some non conference game. I live in Naples and I am not going to make the 3hr drive north for that game. There were a few of us that do care about basketball, but for the majority, they can care less about the two programs. And for a good reason too... athletics does nothing to promote the games to the outside public. If you want people to come to the games, advertise special promotions and get some better entertainment for introductions - both need to be improved big time.

But remember, were a football school with a basketball program right now. The fans will come when we continue to do well.

• Content Count:  12

img8611mr1.jpg

she seems pretty happy-- of course, that was before she lost the tic tac toe game

Haha I was the person who played her in the tic tac toe game.  They were pretty much begging people to do it

• Content Count:  12

img8512rb4.jpg

I felt sad for this guy--- missed hitting any part of the basket in all three attempts from half court. No $500 for you! (Noard nazi)

That, unfortunately, is my brother.  Needless to say I was embarrassed to be seen around him after that poor showing.  He didnt even come close to the basket

• Content Count:  2,726

I am sorry, but my life does not revolve around the USF Athletics(It should, you are a "beef stud" right? or is that just for football?) schedule and I am sure as hell dont care about us playing some non conference game(what about UCiF? and UAB?). I live in Naples and I am not going to make the 3hr drive north for that game. There were a few of us that do care about basketball(this is a shame, and its the wrong thread to put it in.), but for the majority, they can care less about the two programs. And for a good reason too... athletics does nothing to promote the games to the outside public. If you want people to come to the games, advertise special promotions and get some better entertainment for introductions - both need to be improved big time.

But remember, were a football school with a basketball program right now. The fans will come when we continue to do well. <---Not with the example you are setting!

You know, I feel a bit saddened by your comments SixtySix.  And I hope you are not in the "Beef Stud's" with an attitude like that towards USF Athletics.  Don't look to chop my head off either...personally, I'm a part of neither the "Beef Stud's" or the Student Bulls Club.  I'm in my own fanatic group, The USF HOT Alumni Association(best hecklers around-since CUSA days).  AND YOU CAN BET YOUR BUNS that I'm going to be at EVERY HOME BASKETBALL GAME I CAN unless I have a **** good excuse. 

...now

Your excuse was fine - you had a party with family and friends in NAPLES - thats fine.  Its the comments about you not caring and jumping on Athletic promotions that strikes me as odd.  Here's another mind twister for some of you so-called USF fanatics.  If this game were against UCiF, or if Leavitt was getting painted up, you'd be there.  This is whats wrong!  Because it shouldn't matter WHO we play.  Coach Heath and the boys from the South are playing and they deserve to have their fans supporting them!  Gimmicks aside, MAKE AN EFFORT!!!

GO BULLS!!!

Archived