• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

*Tampa* Bucs game...Tim Tebow Honoring??

Chaddcl0ps

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

That was great "Homo for Gville" LMAO

S-O-U-T-H F-L-O-R-I-D-A South Florida South Florida GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS ......... That was even better

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  63

That was great "Homo for Gville" LMAO

S-O-U-T-H F-L-O-R-I-D-A South Florida South Florida GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS ......... That was even better

ha everyone kinda stared and were prob all thinking...get this drunk idiot outa here

• Content Count:  178

It seems to me that by Mr. Tebow being in that luxury box he received a "benefit" from his college football experience. If I am not mistaken, that is a violation of NCAA rules. They don't give those boxes away and unless the box was a family member or Tim paid for it out of his own pocket... bad news. Maybe two more years of eligibility just went down the drain!

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

It seems to me that by Mr. Tebow being in that luxury box he received a "benefit" from his college football experience. If I am not mistaken, that is a violation of NCAA rules. They don't give those boxes away and unless the box was a family member or Tim paid for it out of his own pocket... bad news. Maybe two more years of eligibility just went down the drain!

You sound like some of the UCF fans.  ::)

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I say report it... but the Tebow's supposedly have money (especially after what the boosters gave him to go there). What a shame they would think so little of USF and introduce Tebag on our field. I can't wait until we get our own stadium... the Bucs can suck my ****!

• Content Count:  2,277

You've got a very good point here!

• Content Count:  416

I don't want to hear you guys complaining about classless Gator fans on here. Listen to yourselves, buncha whining babies. The guy wins the heisman and shows up at a local professional football game and you want to piss on the people celebrating it. Yet you'd all be on here crying in your beer if a big mean gator fan pissed on a USF crowd announcement at Ray Jay.

• Content Count:  63

I don't want to hear you guys complaining about classless Gator fans on here. Listen to yourselves, buncha whining babies. The guy wins the heisman and shows up at a local professional football game and you want to **** on the people celebrating it. Yet you'd all be on here crying in your beer if a big mean gator fan pissed on a USF crowd announcement at Ray Jay.

ssssshuuuuuuuttttttttt uuuuuuuupppppppppp...my god! Get off the gators nuts already

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  164

The part I didn't like was seeing him do the chomp. I didn't get too crazy about it other than shouting a Go Bulls and throwing up the horns solute.

• Content Count:  416

And put down your beer it's monday allready. Take off the green and gold colored lenses, I care less for the gators than any other state school but what's the point of disliking them if all you really want to do is emulate them by being a huge *****?

Archived