• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Play-off Bracket

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

**** that's addicting. I tried to make a scenario where USF wins the national title, but couldn't. I got them to the title game a few times, but they lost once to USC, once to Oklahoma and once to Florida.

• Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

I got us a title beating UCONN in the first, Boise in the second, Auburn in the third and WVU in the final. We were favored in all rounds except the final where we were a 43 to 56 dog, I guess there is a 1 percent chance that the championship does not get completed ???

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

I don't understand what the percentages mean. For example, I just simulated a championship game where the percentages were 79 for Missouri and 20 for Boise State, but Boise State won the game 38-23. At first I thought the score may just be an average score (meaning, for example, that Mizzou won the majority of the simulations but averaged fewer points), but there's no way the Tigers won 80 percent of the games and averaged a 15-point loss.

• Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

:(

first try we lose to USC in championship game.

**** you Smazza..

Archived