• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No National Championship This Year!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  0

Every time I watch WVU, Slaton doesn't really do anything.  Seriously.  I guess I am bad luck for them.  Oh and I think they did the best with what they had for the NC game.  I wouldn't have said UGA was #4 one week and then jump them with LSU the next though.

Slaton hasnt done anything all year.. he is not the same back as he was his freshman and sophomore years.. he is now bigger, stronger, and SLOWER.. lol he doesnt really fit our offense anymore.. he will be a stud in the NFL, but he slows our team down.. we will be much more explosive next year.. Slaton still has extremely fast NFL speed, but not so much Moutaineer offense speed

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

Slaton still has extremely fast NFL speed, but not so much Moutaineer offense speed

Okay... :KoolAid

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Slaton does look a lot bigger.  However, he has developed fumbleitis.  Still recall the hit McKenzie put on him in our game.

• Content Count:  2,461

Devine fits the offense better now

That was the guy I was MOST concerned about when you guys played us... But you ran him, what, 2-3 times? I think he got a total of 30+ yards on those runs too. I hear he has trouble off the field though - will he keep his nose clean long enough for you guys to capitalize?

Devine fits the offense better now

That was the guy I was MOST concerned about when you guys played us... But you ran him, what, 2-3 times? I think he got a total of 30+ yards on those runs too. I hear he has trouble off the field though - will he keep his nose clean long enough for you guys to capitalize?

that was when he was in high school.. he has matured.. however, he does need to learn how to put a condom on.. lol he already has 3 kids with his g/f back in Florida, but its his life i guess

• Content Count:  21,097
  • Days Won:  39

Devine is really fast.  I like that guy.  Luckily we have a big freshman RB as well in Ford.  Should be a good few years with these teams.

• Content Count:  743

I remember hearing about Devine and now UF freshman Chris Rainey having a foot race in a parking lot. Said Rainey beat him 3 times. :)

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Slaton still has extremely fast NFL speed, but not so much Moutaineer offense speed

Okay... :KoolAid

X10000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Funniest thing I've read in a long long time. 

Slaton does look a lot bigger.  However, he has developed fumbleitis.  Still recall the hit McKenzie put on him in our game.

McKenzie jacked him though.. it would have been hard for anyone to hold on to the football.. he occassionally has symptoms, but its not full-blown fumbleitis.. he has definately got bigger.. we wouldnt be where we are today without him, so it wouldnt be right to bench him

Archived