• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Possible Transfer to Bulls?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  131
  • Days Won:  0

you guys don't realize how athletically gifted this kid is. recruiting rankings aren't everything but he was rated much higher than ford and c hill. he is a top notch talent and we should be happy he if he is on our team.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,241

I looked on the tampabay.com gator blog and apparently if fayson does transfer, he will not be able to transfer to another school in Florida.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I looked on the tampabay.com gator blog and apparently if fayson does transfer, he will not be able to transfer to another school in Florida.

I haven't been following him currently, but IF he is leaving because of a hardship, such as to return home to assist a sick mother, I don't think Florida can stop him from eventually transferring to USF. I believe the NCAA has the power to override that under those circumstances.

• Content Count:  30

Fayson is a stud and the only reason he doesn't have better stats is because he plays behind an absolute animal in Percy Harvin.  He can run the ball or lineup at WR.  He's got 4.4 speed so I doubt he makes the move back to QB. 

Whether it's hoops or football, we need to take quality players when they are available. 

Welcome Mike Mercer! 

• Content Count:  387

No one has addressed the fact that he was  WR at UF and didn't feel he got enough playing time.

He didn't. UF is loaded at WR.

We've got an excellent group now but it wouldn't hurt to have another on the team . Our coaches did a super job of getting passes to a lot of different receivers.

I think the issue may end up with how many scholarships we have and where are our positions of need.

Anyway, we don't even know if he wants to play at USF. He may opt for a lower division team and play right away.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Rock Reilly mentioned this earlier tonight.  Also, I haven't heard it is for hardship.  Its strictly about playing time, so Urban calls the shots on where he can transfer.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Nov. 28 Soph. wide receiver Jarred Fayson seeks transfer from Florida

Jarred Fayson's family has told head coach Urban Meyer that Fayson will transfer after the fall semester, ESPN affiliate GatorCountry.com reports.

GatorCountry writes, "Fayson has told friends that he is considering three schools- USF, Miami, and Illinois. He is from Tampa and has already contacted the USF head football coach Jim Leavitt exploring the possibility of joining the Bulls. However, there's still the question of what restrictions there will be on his transfer."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/briefingroom?playerId=56216

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Not sure where I read it, but I heard he was interested in WVU.

Archived