• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Villanova Fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

Wow...I feel sorry for the USF basketball fans that have to put up with their snobby fans.  They think their school is the mightiest in the land and that "football is for low class fans".  They even jabbed at USF's basketball with "I don't believe USF qualifies to talk about basketball, and yes Nova will KILL your sorry excuse of a team later this year.

".  What is their deal?  They're worse than any I've seen anywhere!!  Apparently they think everyone in FL lives in a trailer...and they brag about renewing six figure CD's as smack talk?  CD's?  If I have six figured accounts around...I know I could make more with it than in any CD.  But never thought I'd hear it used as smack talk.

Other fans that take 'Nova call them, Villa-No-Fun.  They do have a good b-ball team and their "d" gave us fits all night.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Like everything else from that city, Philadelphia takes its college basketball very seriously.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I do find your complaints, on a USF board, about another team's internet fanbase to be hilarious.  We all know why.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,585
  • Days Won:  423

and they brag about renewing six figure CD's as smack talk?  CD's?  If I have six figured accounts around...I know I could make more with it than in any CD.  But never thought I'd hear it used as smack talk.

Makes as much sense as an ocs used as smack talk ....

• Content Count:  711

Nevermind...just asking since you play them.  I retract my statement...you all are still the worst. 

P.S.  Everything Philly sucks IMO.  eagles, sixers, phillies...everything.  All of their fans can suck it!! 

• Content Count:  1,812

Nevermind...just asking since you play them.  I retract my statement...you all are still the worst

P.S.  Everything Philly sucks IMO.  eagles, sixers, phillies...everything.  All of their fans can suck it!! 

And yet another thing we are better than UCif in

I read the threads on their Bball board and this is the funny part UCif resorted to football smack.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Villanova wasn't even trying to beat you, yet you handed them the game.

LOL @ your band not driving 20 minutes to Mickey Mouse Ville (aka your graduate school) to play, while George Mason gets their band all of the way from home.

Looks like UCF athletics is better than USF after all!!!

• Content Count:  500

Villanova wasn't even trying to beat you, yet you handed them the game.

LOL @ your band not driving 20 minutes to Mickey Mouse Ville (aka your graduate school) to play, while George Mason gets their band all of the way from home.

Looks like UCF athletics is better than USF after all!!!

DO they have a pep band? There old stadium had a capacity of like 800, maybe they didnt have one.

Archived