• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My "Pontiac Excitement" Player of the Year

Brad

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

Not the best player necessarily, not necessarily a senior, not necessarily looking for any agreement from anyone, but whenever Jerome Murphy is on the field SOMETHING is gonna happen.  I love watching him play and on top of his physical ability he seems to put on a positive attitude all the time. 

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

Not the best player necessarily, not necessarily a senior, not necessarily looking for any agreement from anyone, but whenever Jerome Murphy is on the field SOMETHING is gonna happen.  I love watching him play and on top of his physical ability he seems to put on a positive attitude all the time. 

i definetely agree he has an energy about him that makes things happen.  he's a gamer.

interesting that he's one of only two or three players from outside the South (shoot, outside of Florida, even).

i feel confident in having him fill one of the holes left by Jenk and Trae at corner next year.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

The kid does nothing but make plays.  I gotta admit though my heart stopped when he lateraled that kick off return to Jenkins. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  153

he's got some serious upside

I cannot imagine how this year would have panned out without McKenzie personally

unsung hero of the defense to date

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

he's got some serious upside

I cannot imagine how this year would have panned out without McKenzie personally

unsung hero of the defense to date

yes. McKenzie is an outright stud.

it's a rare thing when u lose arguably two of the best linebackers u ever had, and u get someone that is **** near just as good to move right in and make an immediate impact.

even next year i think we will be solid at LB, with T-Mac moving to the middle, Brouce on weakside and either Donte or Chris on strong.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

I gotta admit though my heart stopped when he lateraled that kick off return to Jenkins. 

I think that decision of Murphy's had a lot to do with a future NFL first-rounder calling for the ball...  ;D

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

he does seem to be around the action

• Content Count:  211
  • Days Won:  0

Can anyone please prescribe some Zoloft for Smazza, even his "acknowledgments" of USF's success seem to be filled with negativity.  Maybe he got rejected from UF and went to USF instead, but never fully recovered. 

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Murphy has made some great plays this year, thats for sure.  But also I remember him sitting out the first half against RU for team rules, and then being the one who let Kenny Britt go the distance on that long 3rd and 8 play that put RU up for good.  He took a really bad angle and freed up the sideline.  But certainly he made more good plays than bad ones.

Archived