• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

seriously--- how can anyone complain about anything after that game?

MikeG

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Only thing I can complain about the game is I wish we scored more :)

I agree with E.T. I think this team can play with any team in the nation when they choose to bring there A game.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

Mike,

I had some bad clams in my pre-game meal.  Hate to ***** about it, but it really tore me up inside.

Brad

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  771
  • Days Won:  0

I have something to complain about....

While all of YOU PEOPLE were at the game, I was trying to find a bar in St. Augustine that was showing the game. I had to be the officiant at my friends wedding, and they promised me that the reception hall had TV's and would tune in the game for me on at least one of them so I would drive back to Tampa. Well, I am not gonna speed back and after 3 hrs of pictures, we settled in, got changed and went over to the reception hall to eat drink and celebrate. 7:55 rolls around and I ask the guy to change over to the game. He said no. I am looking at him like what the f**k did you just say. I asked him why, and he said "Since I am behind the bar, I want to watch the games I like, sorry bud, find another place."

I lost it. Thankfully it was a free bar, so I ended up downing a few long islands and went bar hopping across the old city. Finally found one by half time. They switched to a different station about 5 minutes after I walked in. No L'ville fans there, and I was the only Bull.

In the end, I got a dozen text messages and was just downright pissed that I couldnt see the last home game.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  153

OK-- I guess people can complain about things that happened to them and all that

I was referring to the performance on the field itself. I actually did hear someone mention the penalties again-- since it was "so bad" during the Syracuse game or something. BUt you know-- I can live with that stuff. I can live with a lot of things when you roll someone by 40 or nearly 40+ (dang UL with their last pointless score).

also

I don't eat clams

Archived