• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ESPNU Preview USF v. UL (video)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not sure how long it will be the top video, but right now ESPNU has a video feed preview of USF v. UL on their front page.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/espnu/index

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,593
  • Days Won:  29

And talk about distractions for L'ville ... their DT Whitehead has a spinal injury and will not play football again.  :(

Nice preview.

• Content Count:  645

Did anybody notice at the end they were touting it as part of Rivelry Week?  :)

• Content Count:  2,461

Yes, I did... I'm not sure who we have a rivalry with at this point. I'd prefer West Virginia, but I can understand UL--since they were the victim of our first huge win.

• Content Count:  211

hahaha, the vid said UL will get slaughtered if they don't focus.  That's what I like to hear!  GO BULLS

• Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

Yes, I did... I'm not sure who we have a rivalry with at this point. I'd prefer West Virginia, but I can understand UL--since they were the victim of our first huge win.

I noticed this, too.  If you think about it.  Here's a team in our conference where we have split the wins (2-2  all time).  So far, the home team always wins with this matchup.  This is also the closest (geography-wise) conference opponent we have.  This is rivalry week, and if you think about it, we played UL on rivalry week last year as well.  Maybe there are forces at work with the folks who create the schedules (and TV people) that are trying define this as a rivalry for years to come.  If we are playing UL on the weekend on the same day as michigan/ohio state again next year, I will be convinced of it.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I noticed this, too.  If you think about it.  Here's a team in our conference where we have split the wins (2-2  all time).  So far, the home team always wins with this matchup.  This is also the closest (geography-wise) conference opponent we have.  This is rivalry week, and if you think about it, we played UL on rivalry week last year as well.  Maybe there are forces at work with the folks who create the schedules (and TV people) that are trying define this as a rivalry for years to come.  If we are playing UL on the weekend on the same day as michigan/ohio state again next year, I will be convinced of it.

and the same weekend as Havard and Yale!!

but how can you complain?  I dont know how many UL fans would like this but anything is better then being rivals to that junior college to the east.

Archived