• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Collegiate Licensing Company Names Top Selling Universities

Brad

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

I thought we'd see a rise in our ranking, but I guess the short-lived hysteria would be spread out over this reporting period and next....hmm, not what I had waited to see...

The Collegiate Licensing Company Names Top Selling Universities

ATLANTA, Ga., (November 15, 2007) - The Collegiate Licensing Company (CLC) is pleased to announce its top-selling institutions and manufacturers for the first quarter of the 2007-2008 fiscal year. These rankings represent royalties reported July 1, 2007 through September 30, 2007 on all collegiate merchandise sold.

Top-75 Universities

(1.) The University of Texas at Austin (2.) University of Notre Dame (3.) The University of Michigan (4.) The University of Florida (5.) University of Georgia (6.) University of North Carolina (7.) The University of Alabama (8.) University of Tennessee at Knoxville (9.) The Pennsylvania State University (10.) Louisiana State University (11.) Auburn University (12.) University of Oklahoma (13.) University of Wisconsin (14.) Florida State University (15.) University of Nebraska (16.) University of Illinois (17.) University of Arkansas Fayetteville (18.) University of Kentucky (19.) University of South Carolina (20.) Clemson University (21.) University of Miami (22.) Oregon State University (23.) University of Kansas (24.) University of Louisville (25.) University of California (26.) Oklahoma State University (27.) The University of Arizona (28.) Duke University (29.) University of Minnesota (30.) Texas Tech University (31.) University of Maryland (32.) The University of Virginia (33.) University of Missouri (34.) Purdue University (35.) University of Washington (36.) Washington State University (37.) Georgia Institute of Technology (38.) Kansas State University (39.) University of Mississippi (40.) University of Colorado (41.) Boise State University (42.) Syracuse University (43.) University of Pittsburgh (44.) Stanford University (45.) Brigham Young University (46.) University of Connecticut (47.) The University of Montana (48.) Boston College (49.) University of Cincinnati (50.) U.S. Military Academy (51.) University of Central Florida (52.) University of Utah (53.) Marshall University (54.) Colorado State University (55.) East Carolina University (56.) Georgetown University (57.) United States Air Force Academy (58.) Texas Christian University (59.) Fresno State University (60.) The University of Wyoming (61.) University of Houston (62.) Gonzaga University (63.) University of Memphis (64.) University of South Florida (65.) Villanova University (66.) University of New Mexico (67.) University of Nevada Marquette University (68.) University of Delaware (69.) University of Texas El Paso (70.) Texas State University - San Marcos (71.) Western Kentucky University (72.) Baylor University (73.) Northwestern University (74.) James Madison University (75.) Montana State University

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

I think a lot of this would also be dependant on the availability on a national scale, and with the turbo boost in notoriety we did not have the merchandise to cover the demand.  We did not even have this geography covered well let alone the national front.

Additionally, the school was ill equipped to handle the demand for licensing and did not license as much new items as it could have.  This is part was to protect the school as I was told they wanted to thoroughly review each request.

Next year.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Wow.  I thought we'd be about 20 spots higher than that.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

Where is UCiF?

• Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

It's only to Sept 30th

Wouldn't you think we sold the bulk of our stuff after that...?

Or am I reading it wrong?

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Where is UCiF?

(51.) University of Central Florida

• Content Count:  1,238

It's only to Sept 30th

Good Question.

• Content Count:  936

It's only to Sept 30th

thats what i was thinking....

Archived