• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The RAYS new uniforms

bullwark

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Another strilke out by the Rays, the new logo and unis are terrible.  The Rays look like a minor league team for the Royals with those unis.  How can an organization take so long to "research" to ensure they can get the logo right and still get it wrong?

• Content Count:  5,903

Probably "researched" how they could save money. Knocking out "devil" out of the name probably saved them money.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Probably "researched" how they could save money. Knocking out "devil" out of the name probably saved them money.

You know Satan was getting a kickback somewhere along the line ......

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

crappy

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Another strilke out by the Rays, the new logo and unis are terrible.  The Rays look like a minor league team for the Royals with those unis.  How can an organization take so long to "research" to ensure they can get the logo right and still get it wrong?

get new players

• Content Count:  5,903

get new players

Stacked in the minor leagues

don't bring them up

they cost money

• Content Count:  4,738

get new players

Stacked in the minor leagues

don't bring them up

they cost money

we have good players.

they wont pay them though

• Content Count:  1,219

The problem with baseball is that at the beginning of the season there are only a handful of teams with a realistic chance of winning the World Series.  There is such a disparity in payrolls and small market teams cannot compete.  The revenue sharing plan is inadequate.  Sure, occasionally there are upsets, but how can it be healthy to not have a competitive balance.

The salary cap has helped the NFL and NHL, and there should probably be both minimums and maximums a team can spend, but in MLB the rich just get richer.

• Content Count:  574

The new hats are awesome and I love the home jerseys. I hate that the away jerseys don't say Tampa Bay across the front.

I was planning on going to get one of the new hats tomorrow, but my friend warned me that after standing in line for over an hour just to even get in the Champs Sports at the International Mall tonight only to find they had sold out....I guess I will have to wait.  It sounds like the Rays bandwagon has gained a lot of steam over these new unis.  Its great for the team, but for the die hards like me it sucks that I am going to have to wait weeks to get one of the new hats as all the bandwagoners were able to get there while I was at work today.  >:D

Archived