• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bowl Projections after Week 10

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  20
  • Days Won:  0

I would definitely go up to Toronto if we play there, it's a fun city :) Having a couple friends there helps, but they don't give a **** about football.

I would liken it to a more sterile New York. They film a lot of movies and tv shows there because it can double for just about any northern city depending where you are. There's great food from all over the world, strong beer, and not to mention the women. The adult entertainment venues are also different, more mileage for the buck if ya know what I mean  ;) Speaking of, it sucks that 1 Canadian dollar is now worth $1.10 of our money, and probably getting worse.

If you don't have a passport, you still can cross the border by car with a birth certificate and driver's license. Just fly to Buffalo & rent a car or something......It's got be a million times better than Birmingham for god's sake, except for the cost of course. That's what credit cards are for :)

www.westjet.com has non-stops from Orlando (no Tampa) to Toronto, they aren't bad

• Content Count:  695

Hate to be a traitor but if Mandel's predictions happen I have no choice but to go to the Capital One Bowl and see the Gators. No way am I flying all the way up to Canada to see the Bulls play Ball State and probably end up losing because imagine how hard it would be to get these guys up to play Ball State when they thought they'd be in a BCS bowl.

There is plenty of evidence that a Big 12 team will probably be chosen by the Gator Bowl so that they can get Notre Dame another year. In this prediction they have Kansas going, but if Texas doesn't make the BCS they will be available, so will Missouri plus by taking one of those great teams they will leave themselves a shot at getting Notre Dame another year. Therefore, no Gator Bowl for Bulls probably but I hope they somehow get there.

You're not being a traitor.  Just true to your school.

The Bulls are my school. Hell i'd probably go see the Bulls in the PapaJohns bowl which is like 8 hours away over the Gators in the Outback Bowl which is like 30 minutes away or a Bulls home game essentially. Hell, i'd even consider the Sun Bowl but someone said it would take like 3 days of driving so i'd either be spending money on a plane ticket and then rental car or driving for 3 days and staying in a bunch of hotels.

I would rather go to a Bulls bowl game. I've seen the Gators live in all 3 Outback Bowls they've been in and as fun as they were it's something i've already done. But Alabama is as far away as i'd go, i'd have to find out how far away Charlotte is, i've always wanted to go to North Carolina so that may be an option but I imagine it's a couple of days away also.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

Hate to be a traitor but if Mandel's predictions happen I have no choice but to go to the Capital One Bowl and see the Gators. No way am I flying all the way up to Canada to see the Bulls play Ball State and probably end up losing because imagine how hard it would be to get these guys up to play Ball State when they thought they'd be in a BCS bowl.

There is plenty of evidence that a Big 12 team will probably be chosen by the Gator Bowl so that they can get Notre Dame another year. In this prediction they have Kansas going, but if Texas doesn't make the BCS they will be available, so will Missouri plus by taking one of those great teams they will leave themselves a shot at getting Notre Dame another year. Therefore, no Gator Bowl for Bulls probably but I hope they somehow get there.

The Bulls are my school. Hell i'd probably go see the Bulls in the PapaJohns bowl which is like 8 hours away over the Gators in the Outback Bowl which is like 30 minutes away or a Bulls home game essentially. Hell, i'd even consider the Sun Bowl but someone said it would take like 3 days of driving so i'd either be spending money on a plane ticket and then rental car or driving for 3 days and staying in a bunch of hotels.

I would rather go to a Bulls bowl game. I've seen the Gators live in all 3 Outback Bowls they've been in and as fun as they were it's something i've already done. But Alabama is as far away as i'd go, i'd have to find out how far away Charlotte is, i've always wanted to go to North Carolina so that may be an option but I imagine it's a couple of days away also.

why couldn't you go to both the PapaJohns Bowl and the outback Bowl?

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

that would be a nice bowl after the past three weeks of misery.

still gotta finish strong though

My sentiments exactly.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Gator would be ideal.  But is a long shot.  playing FSU is a bigger long shot.

but if we go there i will be extremely happy!

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No you di-int.

:D

Good call, Sanjay.

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

Ball State?  Ball f'n State???

:-\

i know we've really dropped the ball (figuratively and literally) the past few games, but BALL freakin STATE???

that's buttocks.  if we win out and go 9-3, or even 8-4 in a competitive Big East with wins over WVU and Auburn, Ball State would be a kick in the nuts.

they would NEVER try a 9-3 or 8-4 SEC or Big Televen team like that, and the BEast is as competitive as either of those conferences.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Ball State?  Ball f'n State???

:-\

i know we've really dropped the ball (figuratively and literally) the past few games, but BALL freakin STATE???

that's buttocks.  if we win out and go 9-3, or even 8-4 in a competitive Big East with wins over WVU and Auburn, Ball State would be a kick in the nuts.

they would NEVER try a 9-3 or 8-4 SEC or Big Televen team like that, and the BEast is as competitive as either of those conferences.

who the hell would want to go to Toronto to watch us play Ball State. **** its two days before school starts.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

I plan on going to support our BULLS !!!

Just hope it's a Bowl against a BCS team.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  4,738

Just in case you didn't know, you are a giant douchebag loser

Archived