• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who else is excited about Friday Night?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,489
  • Days Won:  13

I have never been so excited about USF Basketball. I cant wait to see the improvement. Go Bulls.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

No Gransberry, hopefuelly no shocker is pulled by the Vikings

7pm

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

y no gransberry?

• Content Count:  1,991

y no gransberry?

Suspended for 1 game for playing in a tournament over the summer

• Content Count:  505

I think we will be better than last year, but how much better?  I'm hoping we run up some nonconference wins and have a shot an above .500 record.  That is something we can build on.

First game is scary without Gransberry.  Do we have a backup center who can play?  We also are without Holmes for some big early games with Buffalo, UCF, Rhode Island, and FSU.  When can he play exactly?  We have UAB and Wake Forest mid December.  Hopefully he eligible by then.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

First game is scary without Gransberry.  Do we have a backup center who can play?

This could be a blessing in disguise. Gives whoever's going to be playing when KG's not in there extensive playing time..... although, I don't think Esseghir has been cleared to play, has he?

• Content Count:  1,797

So Jewbull, what would you consider a 'shocker?'  We will be playing our first game under a new coach without our best player and a very thin bench on the front line.  I would be shocked if we won.  Is that what you are saying too.  Or did you mean that we should just waltz over CSU because we are USF.  If so, why not just start the Heath Sucks and Fire Heath posts now.

At this point in the season, I have no idea what to expect from our team, but I do expect that we won't be nearly as good in this game as all the ones in which Gransberry plays.

Normal

So Jewbull, what would you consider a 'shocker?'  We will be playing our first game under a new coach without our best player and a very thin bench on the front line.  I would be shocked if we won.  Is that what you are saying too.  Or did you mean that we should just waltz over CSU because we are USF.  If so, why not just start the Heath Sucks and Fire Heath posts now.

At this point in the season, I have no idea what to expect from our team, but I do expect that we won't be nearly as good in this game as all the ones in which Gransberry plays.

Normal

I would hope we have the talent without Gransberry to beat CSU by 10. If not we are going to have some problems this year. Heath has a pass this year as far as I am concerned. Next year we better see major improvements.

Archived