• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East Officials Suck / TV Viewers ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  187
  • Days Won:  0

I agree punt returner did not touch the ball but it DID hit his helmet.  One of the three replays clearly showed it.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,307

I honestly think that the refs have blown 2 of our games.  RU and Cinci.  We all know the RU calls--and they were BS...

And this game... the pass interference at the end, the fumble on the return that they didn't give us.  Is it me, or do they never call holding on them?

I was telling my mom this earlier---we can absolutely play like ****--and still have a chance to win.  I know we miss a lot of opportunities--but when we do take advantage of them, or get some momentum-- they decide to **** it up.  We shoot ourselves in the foot countless times--but we still have a chance and it's like they just don't want us to win.  They don't like us--and it's obvious when wrong calls are made against us and obvious ones on the other team aren't called.

I can guarantee you that the refs didn't call the pass interference because they wanted to go home already.  That game was super long!  They should let the players play the game...

You know, I never gave up on USF winning the game...even when we were down by 21.  It sucks that we had a chance at it--and again, a penalty wasn't called.

• Content Count:  1,797

It looked to me like the ball hit off Nakamura's face mask.  After the review when the ball was given to Cincy, Nakamura was laughing on their bench.  He knows it hit his face mask.  There was another bad no call.  On the long pass that was caught in the first quarter after the Williams int, the Cincy receiver pushed off of Nate's shoulders to get over him and through him to make the catch.  It was definitely an athletic play, but it was clearly offensive pass interference way more than Amarri's against Rutgers.

Sure, I agree that 8 turnovers should result in a loss, but those three plays were all big ones that the zeebs messed up.  All three had a huge impact on the game.

Normal

• Content Count:  2,307

I swear, if I ever see Nakamura I will probably hurt him.  His name is the only one that I took out from that game.  Replaying in my head.  I hate him!

I have never heard USF chant "bull ****" as loud as we did after the Nakamura fumble and the no pass interference call when the clock expired.  Then people went crazy throwing stuff on the field...everyone was so pissed...

• Content Count:  5,241

We've know the refs suck for a LONG time now.

If we could just get everyone to quit friggin turning over the dang ball the retards in black and white wont matter!

• Content Count:  2,277

Those who were watching the game on TV....

After the last play of the game and the refs had the BS no call.  What were the commentators saying about that?  Or did they even say anything?  Were they like "ok, that's the game, have a great evening, see ya next time" and moved on to the next game?

• Content Count:  136

If you were at the game watching, you saw that the punt hit their player... It should have been our... THAT's conclusive... I knew the replay wasn't going to overturn anything though...

And the Hester call was atrocious.... Beyond words...

Yes, we stunk today, but if the calls are correctly made, we VERY likely DO win the game... That's all that matters: wins and losses, not deserved wins and deserved losses... The refs took this one away with us by doing an atrocious unspeakably horrendous "job" tonight...

• Content Count:  341

i didn't see the game on tv but i talked to someone who did, and he said that the announcers said that it might have possibly been pass interference

• Content Count:  2,277

i didn't see the game on tv but i talked to someone who did, and he said that the announcers said that it might have possibly been pass interference

So I'm assuming they didn't show any replays and see whether it really was or not and talk about it?

• Content Count:  341

So I'm assuming they didn't show any replays and see whether it really was or not and talk about it?

not sure....i just asked what they said about it...i didn't ask about replays

Archived