• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East Officials Suck / TV Viewers ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  0

They said something like it looked more like interference than the navy 2 point conversion did. I didn't see that game so I don't know but thats what it sounded like he said. Who cares. 8 turnovers doesn't win games. You don't blame ref's after games like this. Get over it and realize that we can't blame the ref's for every loss. Let's not be those fans.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  400

there shouldnt be a thread complaining about Refs when we commit 8 turnovers

if we played correctly, it shouldnt have even come down to that last play

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

This whole blaming the refs thing is getting old.

It may be getting old, but it is warranted, and not just in our games. Officiating has been bad across the board this season and replay hasn't been good either. The refs didn't cost us anything other than having one more potential play from inside the 10 yard line because that was definitely pass interference.

• Content Count:  2,277

It may be getting old, but it is warranted, and not just in our games. Officiating has been bad across the board this season and replay hasn't been good either. The refs didn't cost us anything other than having one more potential play from inside the 10 yard line because that was definitely pass interference.

Exactly.  Big East officiating this year has been rediculously HORRIBLE.  There has got to be something done about it.  I miss the CUSA refs at this point.

once again... I am NOT blaming the loss on the refs.

• Content Count:  743

Exactly.  Big East officiating this year has been rediculously HORRIBLE.  There has got to be something done about it.  I miss the CUSA refs at this point.

once again... I am NOT blaming the loss on the refs.

Off topic here but I'm sick of seeing it... its RIDICULOUS. Rediculous isn't how the word is spelled.

Back to the topic at hand. The officiating has been horrible all season and we can see it isn't going to change this year. Hopefully they do something about it in the off-season with better training or something.

• Content Count:  2,277

Ha ha!  Thanks.  ;)

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Watch again the 2nd replay they showed which was the shot from staright behind the punt returner.  You don't need to be a physics major to see the ball move from right to left and then left to right while in the air before the USF player knocks it backwards.  I understand when the ball hits the ground that it can go in any direction but in the air it was the wind, the Cincy helmet of the invisible man that caused the change in direction.  I'll go with the Cincy helmet even though I don't have HDTV.

I have not posted that the Bulls lost because of the officials.  I am stating that the Big East FB officials suck.

Don't bother.  I too saw the change in direction as the ball glanced off the helmet of the Cincy player...but the cynics here don't want to hear that.  Remember?  We don't deserve to win, even if we overcome a record number of turnovers or bad calls...you need to fully dismiss the comments of some of these people.  They don't even want to talk about plays that went against USF, they simply want to revel in USF's loss.  Afterall, it's the same mantra, "we didn't deserve to win."

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Guess you are missing the third angle that was shown.  2 of 3 were inconclusive.  1 of 3 showed ball changing direction before getting hit backwards.

kastofsna didn't see the Rutgers mis-call either...he believed we tried to fumble forward...    :ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  5,241

Forget it. Stop turning the ball over and we wont have to worry about these jackass refs.

Archived