• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ban this guy from USF games!

22ndStBULL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  99
  • Days Won:  0

"Sure the tix arent as hot for this game as for WV or UCF, but shouldnt all the games be treated the same for fans?"

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,238

wow.  some of u people are some real f'n crabs.

you're selling out a member of the band, just out of spite?!?!?  way to look out.

NEWSFLASH-- from an actual student-- it's NOT hard to get student tickets for the Cinci game!  u didn't need to camp out. i was at the SD at 9:15 thursday, and was thru the line by 9:30 with ticket and wristband in hand.  u could probably STILL walk up to the SunDome Friday afternoon and get lower bowl student tickets.

so saying this kid is "taking tickets out of a real fan's hands" is a bogus argument.

if he gets caught he gets caught... but sending e-mails to the athletic department is pathetic.

Bug Spit! Gosh Dang Nabi-it! Well dat doz it.

Jim Bob, go yeller ata Billy Bob, Joe Bob, Billy Joe n Bobby Joe, dat da Hangin Party ain't gonna hap'en. Save da moon shine for dat Fii-del guy. I hearz that he'za close to droppin. Same as dat Chavez dude. We'z stillz have dat hit out for dat fella right?

No herd feelings. Ya'll know'z how linch parties sometimez git out of hand.   ::)  Dey can be so much fun if dey wood just be let'n us have one every once ana wild  :'(

Ya'z will keep us'in n mind, if you'za be of a changin you'za mind...right??? ;D  It'za nuw rope.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Easy fellas.  The Athletic's Department will take care of this.  Poor little Ben is not a serial killer. 

He doesn't need to be strung up by his thumbs, or put in the stockade outside the Student Union so people can throw things at him.  I would imagine his spot in the band may be in peril.  That would probably hurt him more than anything else

In the meantime, I'd suggest you devote your investigative energies on dangerous criminals.

:)

• Content Count:  565

He doesn't need to be strung up by his thumbs, or put in the stockade outside the Student Union so people can throw things at him. 

hmmmm....

*scratches chin*

• Content Count:  2

I believe that this kid did not do anything wrong and it’s a shame that college students act so immature about this topic. You know you all would do the same thing if you were in that position. I don’t know if money is tight for you all but I know if there was a possibility of receiving a little extra cash I would take it and you all would too. Yeah and about this freshmen thing let’s not point fingers based upon school level completed...I’m seeing five to seven year seniors posting on this blog and you are making jokes about that…come on now. Let’s just not point fingers at this kid and its pretty lame whoever created this big uproar about this situation and it just goes to show you some people have too much time on their hands in college. How about you people use your time more productively instead of filling these blogs with ridicule against our own students…Thanks

• Content Count:  2

I believe that this kid did not do anything wrong and it’s a shame that college students act so immature about this topic. You know you all would do the same thing if you were in that position. I don’t know if money is tight for you all but I know if there was a possibility of receiving a little extra cash I would take it and you all would too. Yeah and about this freshmen thing let’s not point fingers based upon school level completed...I’m seeing five to seven year seniors posting on this blog and you are making jokes about that…come on now. Let’s just not point fingers at this kid and its pretty lame whoever created this big uproar about this situation and it just goes to show you some people have too much time on their hands in college. How about you people use your time more productively instead of filling these blogs with ridicule against our own students…Thanks

• Content Count:  565

Hmmm Masterchief07... '07... H.S. graduation year, perhaps? The fact that he is a freshman means that he typically does not have the passion or care for the team that some of us "old fogies" have.

I seriously doubt that most of us would do the same thing in his situation... he already has a seat waiting for him, yet he now needs a ticket to sell the minute he gets it? Let me ask you this... If you are well off, own a house, a car, have a great job... Is it right to get a meal from a soup kitchen intended for the hungry and homeless? How about if you sell the meal for 75 times what it's worth after the kitchen runs out of food? You don't need it, have no good use for it, other than take advantage of a good situation. Just like this ticket thing.

• Content Count:  1

honestly why do you want this guy hung or kicked outta band or anything like that? what would that do for you if he was kicked out? this kid has been harassed so much by you people who want nothing but misery for this kid! that alone was enough and just treat the kid like other students, take away his ticket priveleges. done, that's it.

• Content Count:  4,738

honestly why do you want this guy hung or kicked outta band or anything like that? what would that do for you if he was kicked out? this kid has been harassed so much by you people who want nothing but misery for this kid! that alone was enough and just treat the kid like other students, take away his ticket priveleges. done, that's it.

thanks for the insight Mr. theopenmind on your 1st post.

you put your face online like a dumbass selling your tickets you are gonna get pwnd

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Archived