• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ban this guy from USF games!

22ndStBULL

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bullbitch

WHY SHOULD THIS KID NOT BE ALOUD TO SELL HIS TICKET???  I THINK THIS IS A STUPID RULE AND THE KIDS SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAIKE A BUCK.

MOST OF THE COMPLAINTS ARE NOT EVEN FROM THE KIDS.  LET'S FACE IT IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL SO JUST LEAVE THE STUDENTS ALONE TO DO

WHAT THEY WANT WITH THEIR TICKET.  IF SOMEONE WANTS TO PAY THAT MUCH FOR A TICKET THEN SO BE IT.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,450
  • Days Won:  13

WHY SHOULD THIS KID NOT BE ALOUD TO SELL HIS TICKET???  I THINK THIS IS A STUPID RULE AND THE KIDS SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAIKE A BUCK.

MOST OF THE COMPLAINTS ARE NOT EVEN FROM THE KIDS.  LET'S FACE IT IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL SO JUST LEAVE THE STUDENTS ALONE TO DO

WHAT THEY WANT WITH THEIR TICKET.  IF SOMEONE WANTS TO PAY THAT MUCH FOR A TICKET THEN SO BE IT.

hi Ben

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

scalping tickets happen everywhere.  but i think the problem ends up when you are taking something that is a free privilege and exploiting it.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,450
  • Days Won:  13

scalping tickets happen everywhere.  but i think the problem ends up when you are taking something that is a free privilege and exploiting it.

thus possibly taking a ticket that could be used by another student.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

EXPLOITING STUDENTS IS WRONG. PERIOD.

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

thus possibly taking a ticket that could be used by another student.

i've never had a problem getting lower bowl tickets, as well as companion tickets (well, until this week's stupid policy at least).

so that's a ******** excuse.  students that are die-hard Bulls fans will find a way to get tickets.

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

EXPLOITING STUDENTS IS WRONG. PERIOD.

then why are u exploiting students as an excuse to justify your vendetta against scalpers?

if students are selling the tickets and making a profit, how is that exploitation?  one student makes a profit at the expense of another.  sounds like a wash to me.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

ban plz!

Archived