• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Could get a BCS Screwing

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

Didn't they change it so you had to win your conference, after the Oklahoma fiasco?

• Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

Nope. And even if they did, WVU would be a conference champion--co-champion, along with us. The head-to-head tie breaker determines who goes as the conference's rep to the BCS,but does not make one the "champion" over the other.

• Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

Nope. And even if they did, WVU would be a conference champion--co-champion, along with us. The head-to-head tie breaker determines who goes as the conference's rep to the BCS,but does not make one the "champion" over the other.

If this were to happen, who get's the Big East champion trophy/banner/etc?

Just beat UConn!

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I am cool with two Big East teams in the BCS.  Especially if one of them wins the Title.  That would shut everyone up!

• Content Count:  145

I'm done with all of the if this/then that BS...it hurt like hell losing to Rutgers and wondering wtf everyone was going to think or how far we would fall.  Didn't watch a single college football game this weekend after our loss. 

At this point all I care about is how we play UConn and I don't care about anything else at this point because it really makes no difference. 

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

Fox,ESPN, others reorting that if both USF and WVU win out, WVU could go to championship and we go to Orange Bowl???? We would be Big East champs AND as of today- USF STR of Sch=19, WVU=98!!!!!!!

usf was in the driver's seat and they have no one to blame but themselves  in things dont work out

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

I just thought it deserved a little press that our Big East brethren over in Kentucky are on our side...

http://cardinalempire.com/forums/papa-johns-cardinal-stadium/742-usf-doesnt-deserve-title-shot.html

• Content Count:  1,260

Hmm...if we get "screwed" and end up in the Orange Bowl I could live with it. If you told me at the beginning of the year that we could even have a serious discussion of bowls outside Meineke and the Gator Bowl...not sure I woulda believed it. We're dissapointed...but still having one helluva year.

Archived