• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who would be happy with...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  749
  • Days Won:  1

Orange Bowl and #3 to end the season?  Article predicts us winning out and playing va tech in Orange Bowl.  Bad news mountainqueers are #2 playing for the whole enchilada

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/7359658

• Content Count:  5
  • Days Won:  0

I would be happy with a BCS Orange Bowl, but if it does happen as predicted - WVU would be playing in the National Championship without winning their own conference. ???

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

If it's not us there (NC), there is nothing that I would want more than for WVU to play for the national championship.  It would be awesome for the conference, and if they one the National champions only loss is to USF.  I mean awesome!

• Content Count:  2,478

I would be happy with a BCS Orange Bowl, but if it does happen as predicted - WVU would be playing in the National Championship without winning their own conference. ???

I highly doubt that would happen. Michigan was in the same position last year. Yeah, they deserved the rematch in some people's eyes (I wanted to see it) but some people were saying that they should not get a chance to be in the game because they didn't win their conference and a team that did should get the nod before them.

• Content Count:  416

Well that and Ohio had allready beaten them once. Who wants to see two teams in the same conference, who've allready played each other go to the NC against each other? Talk about small interest from the nation.

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

We would possibly jump wvu if we both win out based on the computer polls.

• Content Count:  7,890

If it's not us there (NC), there is nothing that I would want more than for WVU to play for the national championship.  It would be awesome for the conference, and if they one the National champions only loss is to USF.  I mean awesome!

I'm with you on that one

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I'm with you on that one

yep!

the orange bowl would be ideal for most USF fans, IMO.  close drive, playing an acc team might also be easier then an SEC team.

either way right now its BCS or bust!!

G0 BULLS!!

WVU and USF would officially be "Co-Champions" ... the only thing the head-to-head decides is who gets the automatic BCS slot... so if both win out and WVU is #2, then they, technically, share the Big East title with USF.

Archived