• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike Ford I am sorry

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  500
  • Days Won:  0

I offer my condolences to you. You made the worst decision in your life comming to South Florida. You are under utlilized and it sucks. If you would have stayed at Bama I have no doubt in my mind you would be averaging 120 yards a game right now. Unfortunately even theough CJL is a great coach, he is a stubborn man that prefers a walk on that gets brought down by arm tackles over you.

I sincerely hope your situation changes, because you are a great back. Other than Auburn you are averaging 6 carries a game, and that is about 14 less than what you should be. Just two years after CJL rode Andre Hall to the first bowl season, he refuses to ride you, Mike Ford, to a national championship.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

We also apologize that you have to go to class.  Silly rules.

• Content Count:  2,461

We also apologize that we put in a RB who has almost identical numbers, doesn't fumble as much, and is a tremendous blocker. ****.

CJL will start the one who shows more promise, Ford just needs to impress him. Oh, and go to class.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

yeah we also apologize that u played for the #2 team in the country that has gotten national attention and has had all our games nationally televised except 1.  we also apologize that u have 7 total TD's as a true freshman.

::)

Mike has 3 1/2 years left here.  he will be a stud.  he is a stud.  but he doesn't have all the necessary skillsets or the stamina to be an every down back just yet.  he has ball protection issues, he is not yet a great blocker or catcher, he doesn't know our playbook as well as Ben, and as we saw at Auburn, he gets winded after taking the majority of downs in a half... skipping class doesn't help either.

all that said, who did we go to for our ONLY touchdown in the 2nd half of a close Rutgers game?  ayo Mikeyyy!!

• Content Count:  21,335
  • Days Won:  10

We apologize for giving you a free education that will be with you the rest of your life.  What does not kill you only makes you stronger.

• Content Count:  937

I offer my condolences to you. You made the worst decision in your life comming to South Florida. You are under utlilized and it sucks. If you would have stayed at Bama I have no doubt in my mind you would be averaging 120 yards a game right now. Unfortunately even theough CJL is a great coach, he is a stubborn man that prefers a walk on that gets brought down by arm tackles over you.

I sincerely hope your situation changes, because you are a great back. Other than Auburn you are averaging 6 carries a game, and that is about 14 less than what you should be. Just two years after CJL rode Andre Hall to the first bowl season, he refuses to ride you, Mike Ford, to a national championship.

Mike Ford? Why doesn't CJL like riding you as much as Hall are you to big for him?? Yeah gayest post ever award.

• Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

I am sorry we have fans like "R to the been edited by the man Izzo". Mike needs to hang on to the ball and get a full grasp of the playbook.

Mike is going to be an impact player but he is just not there yet.

• Content Count:  1,797

What Cyber said.  Plus, maybe The Man needs to do further editing.

Normal

• Content Count:  10,219

mike will play when he is ready.

IF Ford was ready (going to class, blocking, ball security, stamina) he would start@

• Content Count:  5,241

He's still a freshman. Relax he will be amazing in due time

Archived