• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

songs you'd like to hear HOT play

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

The Gladiator theme, I heard a band play it before, should be played near the end of a game when you

need to finish a team off for a win.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

The Great Escape...For any close wins

• Content Count:  85
  • Days Won:  0

the fight song. early and often the rest of the way out cause that means your winning and our destiny is in our hands.

• Content Count:  5,249

Black Sabbath - "Iron Man" - i could be mistaken, but for some reason i recall hearing HOT play this at games a couple years ago.  bring it back.

...Wilson Picket "Land of 1000 Dances" - i also think i've heard both of these in the past.  wouldn't mind hearing them some more.

We had Iron Man last year. I don't know why they took it out of our stands book.

And we do have "Land of 1000 Dances" currently in our stands stash.

And I think someone mentioned "Back In Black"? We had that last year too. Again, no idea why they took it out for this year.

yeah... i knew i heard those before.  would like to hear them again.

i can imagine it's tough to have an extensive play list, but it seems to me that there hasn't been as much variety this year as there was the past couple years.

• Content Count:  1,238

P.O.D. - Boom

Second!!   Completely solid!  This song should be the theme song of the Bulls anyway (here come the boys from the South [Florida]). 

Third!!! I play it, on repeat, all the way to the stadium on home games. Breaking the Tampa noise ordinance all the way, windows down (except for the ones with Bulls flags) and volume maxed. When they sing "here comes the BOOM!", I can almost hear, "here comes the BULLS!".

• Content Count:  155

we need the heard of thunder to come up with something original like old tradition schools... i hate hearing them butcher "welcome to the jungle"

i think its lame to hear "cover tunes" at a college game... there is so much musical talent at usf... someone write some original pieces and make them traditions

• Content Count:  5,249

we need the heard of thunder to come up with something original like old tradition schools... i hate hearing them butcher "welcome to the jungle"

i think its lame to hear "cover tunes" at a college game... there is so much musical talent at usf... someone write some original pieces and make them traditions

WTF are u talking about?

Auburn has over 100 years of tradition, and they still played that Lil Jon/Ozzy "Let's Go" and selections from Star Wars.

EVERY band has original tunes and covers on their charts, whether they have 11 years of tradition or 111 years.

• Content Count:  2,363

Should TBDBITL stop marching Script Ohio to Le Regiment, since it's not an original?  ::)

• Content Count:  509

Mars, the Bringer of War

• Content Count:  155

WTF are u talking about?

Auburn has over 100 years of tradition, and they still played that Lil Jon/Ozzy "Let's Go" and selections from Star Wars.

EVERY band has original tunes and covers on their charts, whether they have 11 years of tradition or 111 years.

I think we play a "bit" more covers than anyone else. I understand that we are new and dont have a lot of material... But there is a TON!!!! of musical talent in that band... Lets here more original stuff that turns into "tradition"

Archived