• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

songs you'd like to hear HOT play

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

i don't know the procedure for selecting songs for the Herd of Thunder's playlists at games, or if they have to clear licensing with BMI/ASCAP or other whatever, but i thought it would be interesting to see what songs yall would like to hear HOT play at future games... 

Shop Boyz - "Party Like a Rockstar" - i kinda hate this track, but i think a band version would be sick... and they play it enough at games over the PA anyway, i think fans would get a kick out of it.

Black Sabbath - "Iron Man" - i could be mistaken, but for some reason i recall hearing HOT play this at games a couple years ago.  bring it back.

Outkast - "Spottieottiedopalicious" - the last track on the Aquemini album (i believe).  one of the dopest horn melodies ever. i believe it would translate well as a college band track.

Ludacris - "Move B*tch" - nuff said.

Kool & The Gang - "Jungle Boogie" - i love when they play some funk ****, like Parliament's "Give Up the Funk" and "Apache." can't go wrong with Jungle Boogie

Theme from A-Team - would be freakin dope!

Marva Whitney - "Unwind Yourself" aka "The 900 Number" - everybody knows this.  everybody. even if they don't know it by name.

Monday Night Football Theme - yessir!

James Brown "I feel Good" and Wilson Picket "Land of 1000 Dances" - i also think i've heard both of these in the past.  wouldn't mind hearing them some more.

anyone else?  post em up.  :thumbsup

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  771
  • Days Won:  0

Some of the classics:

Sweet Caroline

Wooly Bully.

Back in Black

• Content Count:  1,532

HOT used to play Jungle Boogie back in the day (2003 to 2005 maybe?) but it is a pretty hard number for a band to play in the stands.  With A LOT of practice (taking time away from many other things that need to be practiced), they could play it again.  Always was a basketball pep band song... maybe you will here it in the dome.

• Content Count:  1,633

HOT used to play Jungle Boogie back in the day (2003 to 2005 maybe?) but it is a pretty hard number for a band to play in the stands.  With A LOT of practice (taking time away from many other things that need to be practiced), they could play it again.  Always was a basketball pep band song... maybe you will here it in the dome.

Jungle Boogie was more of a BBall band tune, just because of the length of the chart.

• Content Count:  1,633

And 03-05 was just when you were in the band. They have been playing it in the BBall band forever, even before there was a football team.

• Content Count:  743

Soulja Boy - Crank Dat - The team seems to respond well to this song. They all dance then play better.

• Content Count:  80

Trick Daddy - Shut up!

uh huh...ok..what's up?  shut up!

DJ Kool - Let me Clear My Throat

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

Trick Daddy - Shut up!

good call.  that would sound great played live.

Archived