• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

songs you'd like to hear HOT play

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  193
  • Days Won:  0

I heard a song on the radio the other day called "Becoming the Bull"...had a pretty sweet intro!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

we need the heard of thunder to come up with something original like old tradition schools... i hate hearing them butcher "welcome to the jungle"

i think its lame to hear "cover tunes" at a college game... there is so much musical talent at usf... someone write some original pieces and make them traditions

WTF are u talking about?

Auburn has over 100 years of tradition, and they still played that Lil Jon/Ozzy "Let's Go" and selections from Star Wars.

EVERY band has original tunes and covers on their charts, whether they have 11 years of tradition or 111 years.

I think we play a "bit" more covers than anyone else. I understand that we are new and dont have a lot of material... But there is a TON!!!! of musical talent in that band... Lets here more original stuff that turns into "tradition"

I don't think we play more covers than anyone else; however, I would like to hear more of some of the HOT originals, March Victorious in particular. That said, consider that there are quite a few covers which have become traditional pieces because of their association with particular bands... Rocky Top and Hang On Sloopy come immediately to mind.

Archived