• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sportscenter

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

We just got more respect on sportscenter and from Lou Holtz after losing a game than we have in the last two weeks. I'm shocked but happy. Lou (and Mark May) both think we are going to win out and go to the Orange/Sugar Bowl. And also mentioned the national publicity we have gotten, that next time we make a run people wont be wondering who South Florida is.

• Content Count:  12,293

just win at UConn...thats all that matters.  we can still win this conference. 

Do you guys really think I was laughing hysterically about it? ****, they disrespected us for the last two weeks, and now they do that. Is that better for a title?

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

They have no problem giving us props when we are no longer a threat to take a NC spot from one of the "tradition" schools.  This is a shocker?

think about it for a moment-- Lou still picks ND EVERY GAME-- even against USC this week?

how much weight does his opinion have for you now? Is there an amount smaller than negative one bazillion to the bazillionth power?

None., it didnt have any before tonight, any before last night. However, he does have a powerful platform(100 million or however many homes ESPN is in) Mark May has been making some intelligent arguments all season. I guess I expected the "I told you so, they sucked" attention from the media today, and it didnt all come. I was just surprised.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

I think it's hilarious that Lou Holtz just predicted that Michigan State would beat Ohio State tomorrow, yet when asked who the undefeated team would be, he picked Ohio State.

Awesome, just awesome.

• Content Count:  16,408
  • Days Won:  43

Alot of that respect is the fact that USF was not blown out of that game against Rutgers. We had two trick plays burn us big time. We had bad calls against USF. We had key players knocked out of the game due to injury, yet USF kept on battling. We were in that game even with the sloppy play on special teams. We just didnt hold onto the ball when there should have been two INTs against Teel. We had some key drops by the WRs again. We still have not put together a compete game, but I know we will blow that team out when we finally put it all together.

Archived