• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why root for Gators?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  114
  • Days Won:  0

I'll admit, the Gators are my #1 favorite team, and the Bulls a close second. Most gators I know are rooting for the Bulls. The ones that are not are against you guys only because of the hate you show for them. Then again, you always hate the ones that are on top and winning, and laugh at them when they fall on their faces. the Bulls are THE story of NCAA this year, though. I want the Bulls to face Ohio State in the MNC to prove to the nation that the state of Florida PWNS Ohio!

Ugh.  Please tell me your degree is not from USF.  

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

It started when the Bulls got into the top ten and the Gators were handed two L's. Not many Gaytors will admit it but they wanted us to go down to rutgers! Bastards. I was at the AU Florida game and start of the game I got alot of go Bulls at the end of the game they looked at my USF hat like I was scum!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,649
  • Days Won:  424

Probably all of it is unwarranted.

If you grew up in Florida and followed college football, most either loved the Gators or hated them. For this reason many USF students/fans still hold some allegiance to UF .... It's also the same reason that some think their fanbase is full of mouthbreathing inbreds.

• Content Count:  18

I'll admit, the Gators are my #1 favorite team, and the Bulls a close second. Most gators I know are rooting for the Bulls. The ones that are not are against you guys only because of the hate you show for them. Then again, you always hate the ones that are on top and winning, and laugh at them when they fall on their faces. the Bulls are THE story of NCAA this year, though. I want the Bulls to face Ohio State in the MNC to prove to the nation that the state of Florida PWNS Ohio!

Ugh.  Please tell me your degree is not from USF. 

Almost went to USF. UF offered me so I went there instead. I was music ed, but quickly realized that folly. I am now at UCF (and hate it). It's closer to home though, so relatively cheaper. Going back to UF for grad school (electrical engineering).

• Content Count:  5,903

I think a lot of this would animosity wouldn't exist UF beat Auburn. Of all teams that school had to lose to. . . God help them if they lose to FAU (although, hearing from USF fans will be the least of their problems if they lose to FAU).

Almost went to USF. UF offered me so I went there instead. I was music ed, but quickly realized that folly. I am now at UCF (and hate it). It's closer to home though, so relatively cheaper. Going back to UF for grad school (electrical engineering).

USF --> UF --> UCF --> UF? I hope you're not trying to make friend on this board? haha, it's all good.

I think all the UF/USF stuff just is some hazing for making into the Big 4.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,649
  • Days Won:  424

I think a lot of this would animosity wouldn't exist UF beat Auburn.

The animosity, for most haters, is there no matter who they beat or lose to...

• Content Count:  114

USF --> UF --> UCF --> UF? I hope you're not trying to make friend on this board? haha, it's all good.

E-Nerd, I cannot hold back anymore.  I know Milt Friedman is your boy and all, but he was a RUTGERS ALUM!   :)

E-Nerd, I cannot hold back anymore.  I know Milt Friedman is your boy and all, but he was a RUTGERS ALUM!  :)

hahahaha, yeah, he was. I completely forgot about that. Please go easy on the tar and feathers.

Archived