• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why root for Gators?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

I want USF to be tops in the state this means Gators falling on their faces. I want AU to win MS to win etccc.... But not gators!!!

• Content Count:  398
  • Days Won:  0

Ditto.

I don't even care about playing them in any game. Ever.  :o

I have never been a Gators fan eve before coming to USF. Now that they're so excited because we lost, I absolutely despise them. I'm guilty of watching the Auburn-Florida finals seconds over and over again. Seeing Tebow cry holds a special spot near my heart.

• Content Count:  18

I'll admit, the Gators are my #1 favorite team, and the Bulls a close second. Most gators I know are rooting for the Bulls. The ones that are not are against you guys only because of the hate you show for them. Then again, you always hate the ones that are on top and winning, and laugh at them when they fall on their faces. the Bulls are THE story of NCAA this year, though. I want the Bulls to face Ohio State in the MNC to prove to the nation that the state of Florida PWNS Ohio!

• Content Count:  5,903

I have to say... there is a lot of anger between USF and UF. Most of it is unwarranted.

• Content Count:  3,307

Doesn't it say a lot that Gators fans are happy when we lose? Up until this year, they wouldn't have even cared.

• Content Count:  635

it pretty much started with the USF fans, UF never cared about USF till this year.

• Content Count:  18

I have to say... there is a lot of anger between USF and UF. Most of it is unwarranted.

The prank we were going to play was just in fun. We did it to the Nebraska board when their AD got fired. Convinced them Spurrier was coming to Lincoln. They took it as a funny joke, and a few of them joined our board for some good football talk. No hard feelings either way for this gator, but I did almost go to USF in 1999. I got accepted to UF and went their instead though  ;D

• Content Count:  2,363

My thoughts: I'm a Bull and I could give two ****s about the Gators. That doesn't mean I love 'em, it doesn't mean I hate 'em, they're just another team. If their winnings helps the Bulls, then so be it. If their losing helps the Bulls, then so be it. I really don't think about the Gators much more than I do Indiana or Texas Tech or scores of other BCS teams that don't affect us directly.

Archived