• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Amarri is a great Bull

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

sure he has dropped some passes. But the hate for him on this board is amazing. I have not seen one player on this team that shows that they care about USF more than Amari.

Amarri has made huge blocks all year. He made a great catch last night that the refs stole from him.

During the Auburn game who was making sure his teammate Alvardo was ready for the next FG attempt.

The hate that you guys are showing for Amarri is sad. I see Amarri at basketball games on campus. He jumps in the stands at the bowl game and shows the fans he cares. I wish the rest of the team had his heart. That guy cares more about USF then most of the ppl on this board.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Just a reminder, he almost bolted to Texas Tech a year or so ago.  He has heart, but that heart beats for himself I believe.  He is a warrior.

he almost bolted for Texas Tech when?  ::)

• Content Count:  3,048

I believe the year before last, when he was at the bottom of the depth chart and getting benched for a couple games there.  I believe he was frustrating with us not throwing the ball enough and Julmiste's passing.

I think you may be wrong. I dont recall hearing that, and I'm sure it would have been all over this board.

• Content Count:  8,174

this doesn't change the fact that he has hands of stone.

• Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

sure he has dropped some passes. But the hate for him on this board is amazing. I have not seen one player on this team that shows that they care about USF more than Amari.

Amarri has made huge blocks all year. He made a great catch last night that the refs stole from him.

During the Auburn game who was making sure his teammate Alvardo was ready for the next FG attempt.

The hate that you guys are showing for Amarri is sad. I see Amarri at basketball games on campus. He jumps in the stands at the bowl game and shows the fans he cares. I wish the rest of the team had his heart. That guy cares more about USF then most of the ppl on this board.

that was an obvious push off.  easiest call they made all night.  he may love love usf like you say, but he has feet for hands.

• Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Hy Im a big supporter of the Bulls too.  I would try to cheer up that kicker of ours on field goals.  i would jump in the crowd in bowl games.  I would be a huge supporter of USF.

The problem is i wouldnt be a good wide receiver on the college level, just like Amarri.  

Flsports...to defend him is like defending mac.  He isnt even close to getting the job done.  It seems like every week I am in a room full of people and they are cursing Amarri Jackson...people who do not come on this board.  Its not the board is the usf fans that are pissed at amarri.  

key blocks?  maybe we should have moffit play wr, i bet he can block the **** out of people and not catch passes too.  

• Content Count:  1,066

Amarri has done wonderful things for this team in the past. This year he has not produced in the traditional sense of a WR. I would never minimize a kids performance as we should all take the lesson from the OSU coach defense of his players a couple fo weeks ago.

What does need to be said to the entire WR corps, not just Amarri is to run smarter routes, watch tons of tape on who will be defending you to learn their tendencies and maybe see a shrink to get your head clear of all the dropped passes this year.

And finally, the WR corps needs to learn how to get in sync with Matt. Matt had some difficulties finding open receivers last night. Not withstanding the constant blitzing by RU, Matt should be able to "think", meaning second nature, to either throw away the ball if no runnning lane presents itself or automatically know where that a 2nd or 3rd receiver is going to be.

This isn't a signle person breakdown.....it's a breakdown of the entire passing game.  This also is not the result from last night's game.....This has been an on-going issue for years!

GO BULLS!!!   FINISH STRONG!!!

• Content Count:  635

great, he loves USF. so do i. but i can't catch passes that well, so i'm not on the team. hmm why can't the same be the case for Jackson.

Archived