• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

leavitt was out of ocntrol

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

and will lose recruits with his sideline antics

no sane parent would allow their child to play for the madman on the sideline last night

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

Parents let their kids play for Steve Spurrier, I doubt parents call up their kids and say "Don't sign with the Bucs because Jon Gruden makes strange faces and throw things on the sidelines turn down that 10 million dollars and sign with Miami for 550,000 instead".

Again guys, can we stop second-guessing our coaches just because they lost? You were all ready to crown Leavitt coach of the millenium I kept saying "Now now guys he's good but not the best" you'd all ***** at me call me an idiot and now are we going to head to the other extreme where your all saying Leavitt is some crazy ******* that lost control?

He yelled at players against FAU, he yelled at players against Auburn. But we lost so now your going to scrutinize certain things. Just leave it alone, our coaching staff is good we lost by 3 points on the road to a top 40 Rutgers team we should have won, didn't and we can still win the Big East title.

• Content Count:  64

no sane parent would allow their child to play for the madman on the sideline last night

You must not know Leavitt, he has done this since his years at Kansas State and probably before that.  He always scowls, I am surprised you think this is something new.  Look at how he disciplined the kid in the FAU game, all coaches have quirks like that.  Leavitt is an intense guy, and a little bit cooky at times, but he comes of well to parents trust me.

• Content Count:  21,077
  • Days Won:  39

I don't know.  I didn't think it was as bad as everyone else did.  I heard on the radio this morning they were saying it was bad and now this on here.  I thought he was angry but understandably so.

• Content Count:  4,451

::)...Bet ya u been wanna to complain 4 7 weeks.

• Content Count:  695

You must not know Leavitt, he has done this since his years at Kansas State and probably before that.  He always scowls, I am surprised you think this is something new.  Look at how he disciplined the kid in the FAU game, all coaches have quirks like that.  Leavitt is an intense guy, and a little bit cooky at times, but he comes of well to parents trust me.

Exactly, and I know he yelled at people against Auburn too. I just don't understand why you fans get all crazy and extreme, do you see Gators fans saying parents don't want their guys to play for Urban Meyer because he yells when his team loses? Do you see fans saying Charlie Strong's playcalling is bad just because they lost twice?

No! We need to calm down here, we have a great coaching staff we had one bad game we can still go to a BCS game. If we lost the next 4 games or something, then we have a problem here and you guys have a right to complain. That will not happen though, so lets just calm down please.

• Content Count:  143

Yah I wouldn't want anyone to send their kid where the coach will discipline them and even they if aren't highly recruited potentially turn them into a high draft choice in the NFL with the potential to make millions of dollars. 

And if they don't go to class discipline them and continue to help them grow into a man with good values. 

• Content Count:  21,077
  • Days Won:  39

I thought Leavitt's reactions were quite warranted.

• Content Count:  133

Yeah the parents will want their kids to go to a lying Saban.  ::) Leavitt loves the game and loves this program. If I were a recruit I see that and say "Mom, thats where I'm playing next year" the guy hates to lose. I personally love him. In a non-gay way.

Archived