• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Support your school today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Days Won:  0

I'll be in Jersey until Monday...I'm wearing a Bulls shirt everyday.  Even to the Giants game on Sunday.

GO BULLS!!!  FINISH STRONG!!!

• Content Count:  635

i think you should just go ahead and tell everyone that we won last night, who knows, maybe it'll fool some of those who don't pay much attention

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I got over this loss late last night.

6-1 is still better than any other Florida school and is better than plenty of BCS schools. Not to mention we will still be ranked, FSU and Miami can't say that.

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Green & Gold yesterday, Green & Gold today, Green & Gold tomorrow, Green & Gold forever.

There are only 5 teams in the nation that have a better record than us at this point. Who in their right mind wouldnt take that?

• Content Count:  3,103

i had two people rubbing it in my face today, i really wanted to punch them, but one is a student and can't hit them and the others birthday is today, so can't hit him either

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

last night after the game i was outside of my apartment with my other bulls friends and someone drove by and was like "GO BULLS... NOT! BULLS SUCK HAHAHA" I wanted to explODE! They drove back and it turned out to be one of my friends who is an Ohio State fan.

Anyways... tonight im going to the Wharton High School football game and have my Bulls Gear on head to toe.

• Content Count:  1,479

last night after the game i was outside of my apartment with my other bulls friends and someone drove by and was like "GO BULLS... NOT! BULLS SUCK HAHAHA" I wanted to explODE! They drove back and it turned out to be one of my friends who is an Ohio State fan.

Anyways... tonight im going to the Wharton High School football game and have my Bulls Gear on head to toe.

Hope he is ready to take it from you when they lose to Michigan St. tommorow(or whoever they will lose to at some point this season......they will lose at some point, probably more than once)

• Content Count:  282

I won't lie, it was painful today.  The worst was when one of my (sympathetic) friends took me to lunch and when we walked in the place they were replaying the game.  That is the first (and hopefully last) time that my response to seeing the Bulls on TV was "please turn it off, I can't stand it".

I love my Bullies and had my full regalia on display today as well as keeping the Oracle with the proclamation of our #2 ranking on it posted at the entrance to my office.  For me it is USF Green and Gold Forever.  Hail to thee, my alma mater, may thy name be told!

• Content Count:  1,066

Hail to thee, my alma mater, may thy name be told!

Wiping the :'( away...This should be in everyones signature....Changing mine now.

Archived