• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Support your school today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

Today more than ever we need to have the USF car flags waving and need to show our Green and Gold Pride show everyone we are behind USF when we win and lose

GO BULLS

• Content Count:  21,023
  • Days Won:  38

I wore my shirt to work today but I sure don't want to talk to anyone.  I have that UCONN/CINCY feeling were I feel we could have won the game and sat with thumbs up arses.

• Content Count:  936

I wore my shirt to work today but I sure don't want to talk to anyone.  I have that UCONN/CINCY feeling were I feel we could have won the game and sat with thumbs up arses.

Same here. I've been cringing anytime someone comes to my office. I don't want to talk to any of them.

I go in late today but when I do if someone talks crap they better get HR on the phone because it is NOT going to be nice

• Content Count:  21,023
  • Days Won:  38

Same here. I've been cringing anytime someone comes to my office. I don't want to talk to any of them.

It will pass...  I think it just sucks because usually we have Sunday to recover after one of these things.  Honestly the Bulls have had their best season yet so far and could actually win the Big East for the first time.  Yes it sucks to see the possibility of an NC slip away and for no apparent reason but it's over now.

• Content Count:  936

It will pass...  I think it just sucks because usually we have Sunday to recover after one of these things.  Honestly the Bulls have had their best season yet so far and could actually win the Big East for the first time.  Yes it sucks to see the possibility of an NC slip away and for no apparent reason but it's over now.

Agreed.. time to move forward to capturing the BE.

Yep now lets get ready for UConn

• Content Count:  1,297

Everyone in my office, even non-USF fans, have been very kind this morning.  They know it was a tough loss and it could have easily gone the other way.  No one expected us to be 6-1 at this point in the season.  It's been a great season so far and there's still so much more football to be played.  It's going to be exciting.

• Content Count:  695

Like I keep saying I am not devastated by now making the national title game this year. I am more than happy with a BCS bowl, honestly it would still be a huge step up. We just have to take care of business the rest of the way, and hopefully if we go 11-1 the BCS will be kind enough to give us a strong opponent so we can see how good we are unlike what they did to Louisville last year by giving them a crappy Wake Forest team.

Archived