• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's official now

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

I don't see how they are our rival over any other team in the Big East team.

They have hurt us on the schedule two years now.  Thats how. 

Why we cannot stop Rice is a mystery, we can shut down every other RB we face. 

We kept him out of the end zone.  Most teams cannot.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  155

to be a rival we have to actually beat them.. otherwise we are just their whipping post

• Content Count:  1,479

to be a rival we have to actually beat them.. otherwise we are just their whipping post

2005 we did.

• Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

USF Soccer plays Rutgers this week and I hope they kick their ass.  Blow them out of the water.

• Content Count:  695

This really sucks, but Rutgers will likely lose to West Virginia so as long as we win out we will have our first Big East title and BCS bowl game. We just have to keep our heads up and not give up just because we finally lost, our loss was better than Oklahoma's loss to Colorado, or USC losing to Stanford, or Michigan losing to App State. Lets face it, this year upsets happen. If Rutgers went for that field goal instead of faking it and getting lucky the Bulls would have been up 1 late in the game.

Our national title hopes are likely over but I didn't think we'd be competiting for a national title until 2009 anyway, I expected this to be an 8 wins season so as long as the Bulls keep their heads up they will easily eclipse my predictions.

• Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

We kept him out of the end zone.  Most teams cannot.

YEAH we showed him, we kept him out of the endzone under 200 yards and he didn't even bend us over (literally at least) on national tv. WE KICKED HIS ASS!!!!

• Content Count:  143

the future is bright for usf in the big east. rutgers, louisville, and wv are largely dependent on a few specialty players to make their respective teams good. i think usf will always have a solid d and the offense will only improve in the future. i think year in year out we will be favored to be top of the big east. 

So we aren't largely dependent on our QB?  The last game without Grothe in the second half of the Papa John's our offense looked like a decent high school offense. 

• Content Count:  143

The blow out against UCF doesn't count.

Archived