• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bench Amarri and Delbert

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

I agree with Mag Pie about the bad calls by the refs.  I never seen a game so influenced by the refs. 

Though that Amarri pass into. was the right call.  I dont even think he needed to do it.  But when you cant make a catch if someone is within 5 yards of you because you have always been scared to take a hit, I guess you have to do what you have to do. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

usf needs to recruit guys like underwood that can make catches in traffic

Yeah, like Marcus Edwards, Jesse Hester and Dontavia Bogan.

• Content Count:  695

Oh my god people finally criticizing Amarri Jackson, but back when I criticized him that was because I was a Penn State and UF fan and not a true USF fan so therefore I want all of you who criticized Amarri to leave this board and go join the Gators board because Amarri is the best WR in the nation and all of his mistakes are Matt Grothe's and/or the coaching staff's fault!

• Content Count:  341

Oh my god people finally criticizing Amarri Jackson, but back when I criticized him that was because I was a Penn State and UF fan and not a true USF fan so therefore I want all of you who criticized Amarri to leave this board and go join the Gators board because Amarri is the best WR in the nation and all of his mistakes are Matt Grothe's and/or the coaching staff's fault!

didn't you go write something on his facebook page? that was bad form.

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Yeah, like Marcus Edwards, Jesse Hester and Dontavia Bogan.

I'm with you Bulliever!  Bogan especially showed me alot against Rutgers, if I was OC I would make it a point to get him in there any chance I could.  A big hitter/blocker that can catch across the middle while taking a big hit and not cough it up.  Very impressed with Edwards and Hester as well.  We need to have playmakers in the line up when we need them, not just rotate guys in because it's their turn. Maddening when the playmakers are riding pine when you're coming down to the end of the game and need a score. 

• Content Count:  27

Kinda weird, I stumbled upon this article this morning.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=AlstinzxxWzaiRHSUFjDZYQcvrYF?slug=jm-wrs101907&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

It just lists what this expert thinks are the best Senior WR prospects by conference. Here's the snippet I'm referring to:

Amarri Jackson, South Florida – Tall, angular receiver who has long arms and can make tough grabs in traffic. Jackson has been one of the Bulls' primary punt return men even though he is nearly 6-5, 195 pounds.

He only lists him and Harry Douglas from Louisville as senior prospects from the Big East. Interesting.

• Content Count:  1,457

Yes - Bench Jackson and Delbert before we lose to UCONN.  Amari has had plenty of drops this year - I think in every game thus far.  Delbert is a poor kicker - punter and kickoff's only.  We have this crisis at USF for several years now in kicking.  I agree - let the Offense go for it and get/not get it 50/50. 

Enough Said.

• Content Count:  1,633

our receivers have always had problems holding on to balls

i have a sense  usf receivers werent known for their receiving abilities in high school

No ****, a bunch of our receivers were QB's in high school, including Amarri and Denson.

• Content Count:  1,457

our receivers have always had problems holding on to balls

i have a sense  usf receivers werent known for their receiving abilities in high school

All the more reason we should be using Trickery with our WR to pass the ball.

No ****, a bunch of our receivers were QB's in high school, including Amarri and Denson.

Archived