• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bench Amarri and Delbert

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Kicking isn't easy... I know not everyone can do it........... INCLUDING Delbert!

Like I said, in the past games I've been his biggest supporter, but this is getting ridiculous.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  164
  • Days Won:  0

Toward the end of the game, they showed Delbert's kicking % and it was less than impressive. From what I've seen, he does well in games that don't matter but he drops the ball (figuratively) when we need him. As for Amarri, if Leavitt kicked him off the team tomorrow, I wouldn't shed a single tear.

• Content Count:  7,890

Seriously. I am their biggest supporters... but ENOUGH is ENOUGH.

I don't care... go for it on 4th and long, 4th and anything... just dont' kick it or throw it to Amarri.

If this is what you really think than you are nothing but an bandwagon pile of $it and if you have a problem about it then you can bite me

• Content Count:  959

amarri cant catch but #65 got blown up on the one fg attempt. can not blame delbert 4 that 1

Seriously. I am their biggest supporters... but ENOUGH is ENOUGH.

I don't care... go for it on 4th and long, 4th and anything... just dont' kick it or throw it to Amarri.

If this is what you really think than you are nothing but an bandwagon pile of $it and if you have a problem about it then you can call me 813-298-4127

Why did Papa John's answer?

Come on Bull Freak... how many dropped passes are you willing to witness?! Maybe you don't want to say it, but I am! Bench him!

• Content Count:  7,890

Ok but Albert was a punter who awas pressed into kicking and if you can do better than do it and if youu can't then keep your month shut. They are doing this for free (delbert is a walkon as was I) and we should respect them for it. This comes from and ex-USf football player (who has three knees ops for USF) so I know what I am talking about

• Content Count:  41

If they bench Delbert will he still be able to make rap songs?  The first time I heard his song I thought he can't make a field goal but he has time to write songs?!?!  I get that kicking isn't easy but Delbert can't do it.  We have wasted sooooo many 4th downs on him and it has to end somewhere.  Even if we only convert 1 of 5 4th downs it is still better than wasting them on a sure thing missed field goal and loss of 8 yards field position (the other team gets the ball where it was held for the attempt).  As for Amari he embarrasses me as a Bull.  I think maybe he is more afraid of getting hit than of not catching the ball.  Maybe if he sits for a game he will get the idea that his team is relying on him and he'll learn to catch 1st.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I agree with you on Delbert.  Benzer is supposed to be our kicker right now, but he couldn't make an extra point.  Delbert is doing very well on punts, and has been very good on FG's since the Auburn game.  He still gives me grey hairs.

I love Amarri, but he has dropped a TON of passes this year.  If we didn't have other options I'd be ok with leaving him out there.  But when guys like Denson, Bogan and Hester make plays when they have the limited opportunity, they should move past Jackson on the depth chart.

I'm not disrespecting anyone here BULLfreak. But, he is missing FG's. There is no way around that. Tell me his FG percentage for the year.

If Grothe couldn't complete passes would you want him in for QB? If the RB couldn't run would you want him to play?

Archived