• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Breaking News

WWMJD

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Breaking News - College Football Regular Season Canceled

GAINESVILLE, Florida - In a move that should have been made years ago, the powers that be in the NCAA have decided to stop playing the regular season.  In it's place, the SEC will now play I-AA opponents for 12 weeks in preparation for an annual national title clash that will surely be watched by billions the world over.  The league has decided that it simply couldn't take the risk of a more talented, undefeated team playing for the national championship if some yokel in Alabama wouldn't tune in.

Despite this "exhibition" season, the results will not affect the national championship picture.  There will now be a four team playoff between Ohio State, Michigan, Florida, and LSU.  The decision has been made that this is a permanent change, and these teams can never be altered because of their amazing history and tradition. 

"This will finally justify the thought that the SEC should be represented in the national championship game every year.  Our only regret is that any other conference has a chance to be represented.  Many fans are unaware, but in between practices, SEC athletes spend their free time racing jaguars and wrestling lions.  They win every time," said Michael Slive, SEC Commissioner.

Other conferences were initially upset, but after drinking the flavored sugar beverage given out by Commissioner Slive, seemed to reach a consensus.  Strangely, each commissioner said the same thing:  "We simply cannot compete with the astounding tradition of the conferences selected by God himself.  We thank the NCAA for making this change so that none of us will be embarrassed to try to compete with these superhuman teams".

Thanks for reading  :)

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

theres a board for this type of stuff. 

theres a board for this type of stuff. 

Have a sense of humor... jesus  ::)

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

lol that's about it.

"Ain't no one can match that thar SEC speed!"

If a one-loss LSU or USC gets in over an unbeaten USF, then I will be like mad and stuff.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

Have a sense of humor... jesus  ::)

why u gotta bring my boy Jesus into this?

2vv2yir.jpg

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Hysterical stuff... but I gotta move it.  The main board is cluttered enough with all the attention!  =)

Hysterical stuff... but I gotta move it.  The main board is cluttered enough with all the attention!  =)

I was originally going to post it as a response to the "Nightmare of a BCS matchup..." but I was too happy when I was finished.  It was really all a way to try to work around that racing jaguars and wrestling lions line.  :)

Archived