• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Ticket Deals: Attendance at "The Bright House" waning?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Out of those "65k" fans, it was easy to tell early on who were USF and who were UCF fans.  During Zombie Nation, if you looked either confused or stiff, that was a USF fan.  UCF fans were busy jumping around.

That's the whole stadium atmosphere spilling over.

I guess that's one way to tell.  I just looked around at who was crying in their beer at halftime.

• Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

Out of those "65k" fans, it was easy to tell early on who were USF and who were UCF fans.  During Zombie Nation, if you looked either confused or stiff, that was a USF fan.  UCF fans were busy jumping around.

I guess that's one way to tell.  I just looked around at who was crying in their beer at halftime.

I was going to say midway through the 3rd.  By then, the flood gates were blown open.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

who can believe their figures

Game is SOLD OUT!!!  Even after the two losses!!

I think it's fair to say you've got a bigger fanbase which is only natural after 25 years of UCF football ....

USF claimed they had 65K there.....

I swear you guys are the most thickheaded people I have ever run across .... Nobody CLAIMED there were 65K. There were 65K tickets distributed.

• Content Count:  4,642

theyre just mad because we completely murdered them

• Content Count:  1,260

I'm all for stadium "atmosphere" and our fan base is still learning. But leave it to the Kniggits to be bragging about techno..... :throwup2 "Even on the road our fans have bad taste in music!!"  :D

• Content Count:  2,239

I'm all for stadium "atmosphere" and our fan base is still learning. But leave it to the Kniggits to be bragging about techno..... :throwup2 "Even on the road our fans have bad taste in music!!"  :D

Don't diss techno when it gets your fans and players loud and fired up.

If polka did that, I'd support it.

• Content Count:  1,238

http://ucfathletics.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/101207aac.html

2-for-1 ticket deals and free pizzas to get people in the stands.  Heck, that sounds like something USF would do!  =)

Actually, that sounds exactly like something the St. Pete Devil Rays have done. Since they can't even get people to take free tickets. Oh, I remember now, it was "buy a pizza and get 2 free tickets for a St. Pete Devil Rays game." The pizza place went out of business shortly there after.

Archived