• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What was said about "Wifey"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  749
  • Days Won:  1

Last year it was O'liar and the rogue program comment this year, gnats attacking Ben Moffitt's wife.  Does anyone know what was said?  Seems to have fired up the defense.  Advice to ucf...even if you have urine colored paper armor with a monty python helmet, it's not a good idea to poke a sleeping Bull.  He wakes ups and stampedes your for 64

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2007/oct/14/cb-unrivaled-success/?sports-colleges-bulls

Despite the blowout, USF senior nose tackle Richard Clebert wanted even more.

'I don't think it was good enough,' Clebert said. 'I told Coach Jim Leavitt we should have gone for an onside kick at the end, because they would have done the same thing.'...

Not that the Bulls need any added incentive against the Knights (3-3), but that's what they got when a UCF fan Web site made disparaging remarks about USF linebacker Ben Moffitt's wife this week.

Moffitt addressed the issue with the team a few days ago.

'He said, 'They've really made it personal,'' USF safety Carlton Williams said. 'And we took it personally, especially talking about somebody in our family. When that happens, you take that to heart. You talk with your pads.'

Led by an inspired defense, the Bulls held UCF's offense to 145 yards.

'We're a family,' Moffitt said. 'They have my back, I have theirs. That's a good feeling.'

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I know what was said, but out of respect to the Moffitt's, I'm not going to post it here.

Rest assured that it was low-class, uncalled for, and vicious, and inspired this team to go out and CRUSH UCF.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I don't know exactly what was said, it seems like there were a lot of comments that I heard/read.

However, I didn't put it together until just now, but Ben was on the field pretty much the whole game. I guess he wanted to make sure that they had seen enough of him to know that they will be glad he is graduating.

I was wondering during the game why he was still out there.

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Just look on the ucf riivals site last week near saturday when we were playing fau.

In defense of ucf fan, most of them posted that what was said was very low.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

I'm with C-Will.  Wish we had been onside kicking.  Can never beat UCF by enough.

• Content Count:  749
  • Days Won:  1

I know what was said, but out of respect to the Moffitt's, I'm not going to post it here.

Rest assured that it was low-class, uncalled for, and vicious, and inspired this team to go out and CRUSH UCF.

Eats it...thanks and I agreee.  Can we please delete this thread.  I started it, because the team seemed really pissed.  Moderator man...please delete this thread

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

UCF fans are by far the most classless pieces of turd.  If their game-day behaviour wasn't enough... well this was just over the top.

Archived