• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jamar Taylor?

KB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Is he playing tomorrow?  Any word on his injury?

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

he's fine. He walked off the field at the end of the game. He'll play

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I think all our dinged up players are playing tomorrow, with the only exception being Huners.  I don't think he practiced at all this week.

• Content Count:  5,244

I think all our dinged up players are playing tomorrow, with the only exception being Huners.  I don't think he practiced at all this week.

i thought CJL said on Splitsville last night that Huners has been practicing all week, and that he might not be ready to play this week but he'll be there soon.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

i thought CJL said on Splitsville last night that Huners has been practicing all week, and that he might not be ready to play this week but he'll be there soon.

Funny you bring this up, because I was the one that called in about the injurys to the CJL show at Splitsville.  I thought I heard him say he wasn't quite ready.

• Content Count:  291
  • Days Won:  0

Go look at the USF v UCF preview. Only player questionable is Huners, the rest will play.

Funny you bring this up, because I was the one that called in about the injurys to the CJL show at Splitsville.  I thought I heard him say he wasn't quite ready.

i heard that too... but i coulda sworn he said Huners was practicing and going all out.

doubt he'll play this week, but i bet we could see him in the UConn game.

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Yeah, Leavitt said Huners was practicing all week and doing everything.  He said he didn't think he would be ready to play this week, but would be ready to go very soon.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

i heard that too... but i coulda sworn he said Huners was practicing and going all out.

I know that Huners had set his sights on playing at Rutgers and I expect he will do that.

I know that Huners had set his sights on playing at Rutgers and I expect he will do that.

i certainly hope so mama... but being that its only 4 games after UCF, who knows what to expect.

the way it sounds, UConn at least looks like it should be a go.

Archived