• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Posting on UCF Board

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I was bored at work today and I found the UCF board, or at least the one on Rivals.

Why the heck are there like 20 USF people posting on there?!?!

I am not going to call out names, but you guys are not helping out our cause by posting on their forums.  What's worse is that they don't come on our board to talk smack, so why should we stoop lower than them?

Sure, we are a better football team.  They know this now, and they are scared of it, and they will know it on Saturday after the game is over.

Please don't give them fuel to add to the fire.  Leave them be.  I promise that your life will be just as complete as when you don't troll their forum for hours on end, searching for threads where they think they are the better team.

Leave them alone.

After Saturday, they will start the same threads all over again, promising to rain down fire and brimestone in their erector set next year, and you will just end up in the same position, but with 11 months and 30 days to put up with it.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

I have been bored and have been posting over there..... I find it fun.

• Content Count:  1,981
  • Days Won:  0

What's worse is that they don't come on our board to talk smack, so why should we stoop lower than them?

Are you serious? They don't come on our board to talk smack? LOL. We had to create a whole new board to deal with them! And the USF posters there don't go there starting threads about how much they suck, we usually post after they say idiotic things about our program. The whole UCiF thing started after they were coming here with excuses as to why the lost against us, why they have sucked for 29 years, etc.

• Content Count:  12,293

people need to chill out.

it happens everywhere all the time.

i really am starting to question some of our fans and what they actually really know about college football.

they have atleast 15 topics on USF without any Bulls fans over there.  i felt the need to go over there and defend USF on some of the crazy things they say.

FLsportsfan83 on the other hand goes over there to just to piss people off. 

• Content Count:  9,038

I'm not denying that they talked smack in the past, but please, show me 5 threads that a UCiFer started in the last week on this board not in support of USF.  If you can do that, I will delete this post.  It's no coincidence that Brad had to close the Dumbgeon...

They aren't posting on our board, but we're posting on their board.  It just makes us look lame.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

They used to post here, no longer, thank heaven.  Let's not encourage them to come back.  When we had UCF outbreaks we moved the post quickly to the the Dumbgeon.  They may have finally learned that our main board is not for their arse-wiping. 

You can't have a civil rational conversation with 99% of them so why bother?

• Content Count:  2,569

I personally don't like to get involved in it cuz it's really a losing battle w/ those numbnuts.  No matter what you say, they seem to have some stupid cheerleading trophy or something that they won in 1972 and we haven't won one yet.

Not to mention it adds fuel to the "this should be a rivalry" fire.

• Content Count:  12,293

You can't have a civil rational conversation with 99% of them so why bother?

yea i am seeing this.  i know a few guys who went to UCF and they are good guys (well except for 1 of them, who i cant stand) but anyways, the UCF fans that use that message board are clueless.  its not even fun having a discussion with them because all their responses are the same...

'you cant read cause you went to USF' 'usf is full of convicts'  'usf is scared to play us' 

i give up.  i was hoping atleast a few of their posters would be able to have a civil conversation about the game and the whole USF vs UCF dynamic and what it means on a local level, national level, etc.

Archived