• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

South Side - Get Loud!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

South Endzone pays for their tickets..........and we have a better 401K plan.  Come talk to me in four years.   ;D

ahaha!  i graduate this semester, so i'll talk to u in december.

i think i might have to register part time for a basket weaving class next fall just so i can keep sitting in the student section.

NORTHSIIIIIDEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!111

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

i think i might have to register part time for a basket weaving class next fall just so i can keep sitting in the student section.

Yeah, I would put off sitting where the fans that are really loud and rowdy sit for at least a few years until you can get some seasoning in the minors over in the North Endzone.  ;D

No, you students have been unbelievable this year (not that you didn't have a good showing the last couple of years).  Nothing makes me happier than seeing the student section grow and get rowdier and rowdier.  That's what CFB is all about.  You just come on over and sit w/ the old fogies w/ our hip replacements and walkers whenever you're ready.  We'll be here beating our canes against the seats in front of us!

i actually sat in the South endzone during the UConn game last year (friend didnt use his tix that night)...

i was screaming my head off and standing up throughout the game, and some of the geriatrics over there looked at me like i was one of the guys in my avatar (lmao).

glad to hear u old farts are at least trying to be loud this year... just remember to save some of your voice for Bingo night.   :D

• Content Count:  1,297
  • Days Won:  0

This is my second season sitting in the south endzone......and it's much rowdier this year than last.  Big improvements have been made.  People standing and cheering seem to be the norm now and not the exception.

• Content Count:  81

Please forgive me for lack of knowledge ---- who exactly sits in the South end zone? 

Wouldn't it make more sense for USF to split the students up and seat half in the North and half in the South?

Again, I apologize for my lack of knowledge of exactly who we sit in the South endzone...

any help?

• Content Count:  1,757

Southsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide Cabrini Green B!tches....where I'm surrounded by senior citizens in the back. Nevertheless, my girl and I will be loud, and proud.

Cabrini wasn't on the Southside. it was on the Northside.  Robert Taylor was on the Southside.

;)

O ok. I've been watching too many Good Times re-runs. Ummm, I shall change my script. We still gotta represent on the southside. I just know I'm going to be annoyed when UCF does there Hitler chant and salute. I hate this f'n chant....sounds like everyone is struggling with constipation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhd_C75RJMA

OMG so I can't see videos at work.. just got home and saw this.  I was at a loss, but the wife figured it out! 

It's the old New Kids On The Block song: "Hanging Tough"!

Wouldn't it make more sense for USF to split the students up and seat half in the North and half in the South?

it depends... is having two moderately loud endzones better than having one defeningly loud endzone?

im not sure students would like it either...  USF is having enough problems as it is figuring out how to handle all the students' demands for tickets... imagine trying to change the student seating policy on top of that.  it would be one big cluster f***.

i think the solution is for EVERYBODY in the **** stadium to get loud, or give their tickets to someone who will be.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,382
  • Days Won:  10

Here's one old fart who never has a voice on Sundays.  Had to quit the choir during football seasons.  The WVU game blew out my knee though from jumpin' up!  If one more person informs me that I am "not 18 anymore"...

• Content Count:  5,903

Econ Nerd, 123 row G will be rockin'. I had no voice after the West Va game. I've got seats 4/5 and will be nice and liquored up come noon tomorrow.

That sounds about right where I sit. Probably my neighbor.

• Content Count:  5,903

I think after a number of years of good attendance and football history we should put the student section on the east or west side. Isn't that how other schools do it? I think UF does.

Archived