• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Band Smack Talk....LOL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Days Won:  0

http://ucf.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=71&tid=102749256&mid=102749256&sid=908&style=2

Time for the Marching Knights to Get Even Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello fellow Knights fans. So, last year, USF's band came to the Citrus Bowl and played pretty much non-stop and really got their "crowd" pumped during the game. In the process, they made the Marching Knights look really bad--our band hardly played at all and it felt more like USF's band was right at home while the Marching Knights were out to lunch. The Alumni in our section (me included) were not happy and for weeks, I heard fellow Knights fans complain about how bad USF's band made our band look.

The explanation given from our band was that USF didn't have to follow any media- or sponsor- related rules and regulations related to playing. Well, now the roles are reversed and the Marching Knights better BRING IT to Buccaneer Stadium! We should hear the chant non-stop; we should hear the first ending after every big play; and we should annoy the hell out of the USF "fans" the ENTIRE game! Anything less will be very disappointing...

GO KNIGHTS!!! BEAT THE BULLS!!!

Your Friend and Fellow UCF Knight,

Dr. Christopher Blackwell

UCF Class of '00, '01, & '05

UCF Marching Knight, 1996-2000

Chair, UCF Nursing Alumni Chapter

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Was their band at the game last year?  I don't recall hearing them.  GO HOT!!  :D

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Was their band at the game last year?  I don't recall hearing them.  GO HOT!!  :D

Yeah, seriously, were they there? I don't recall hearing them AT ALL. haha, I remember they saying how great our band was after the game last year. Can't wait for that again!

• Content Count:  3,078

well unless they bring mics, they are only going to annoy about 4 sections in the stadium...

• Content Count:  2,307

Watch them play while the game is going on...

• Content Count:  1,260

What score do they cue up when their team is getting blown out?  Guess we'll find out...  ;D

• Content Count:  6,832
  • Days Won:  22

Isnt this the male nurse guy? Where is his picture that he has at the end of all his posts. LOL.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

We should hear the chant non-stop

Is that the thing that has the "wooooooooo" at the end?? ...... Gaiyest thing I've ever heard .... not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

well unless they bring mics, they are only going to annoy about 4 sections in the stadium...

If they're down with the normal visiting section, one of those 4 sections should be Shoop and the gang ...... I'm sure they will have something planned.

Archived