• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Grothe to Jackson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

amarri is not the only one who has dropped balls or punts for that matter.  Edwards can't seem to hang on to the ball either

• Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Without Amarri's contributions, we lose to FAU.  He had one bad game this year...........Elon.  It wasn't even a bad game, it was more like a bad quarter.  He dropped 3 passes and misplayed a punt and fumbled a punt.  He's not on the punt team anymore, so let that go.  Some of the dropped balls that I've seen aren't totally on the WRs.  Put some blame on the QB.  Everyone is quick to point out our bad WR play, but Grothe doesn't get any of the blame.  It works both ways in my eyes.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

some people just like to complain and Amarri is the easiest target to stir the pot with around here.

Screw them-- I know what I see down there and in my pictures after teh game--- Amarri is constantly in the frame making a block or trying to get past would be tacklers.

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

Don't know what game you were watching, but Amarri played great on Saturday.  Not only did he lead the team in receptions and yardage, he made a key block on Ben's long TD run.  Team player.

Yes, I was watching the FAU game.  But one good game does not erase the fact that he's had issues with holding onto the ball during kick returns (earlier in the season) or passes.  C'mon, you have to admit that he's done it at least enough to warrant a little ribbing - and that's all I'm doing.  Remember I said I haven't written him off yet and hope he has good games throughout the rest of the season.

If you're going that route, then all the WR's need a "little ribbing"... let's not forget our "star" QB who has thrown up more than his share of lame ducks this season. 

• Content Count:  5,241

Our Wide Receivers need to do a better job of holding onto the ball.

Grothe needs to work on his deep ball.

• Content Count:  695

I think USF's offense is just playing better defenses so far this year, at least this year we have running backs contributing

• Content Count:  1,757

I think the offense is night and day better than this time last year.  It should only get better as time goes on, IF they can eliminate the turnovers.

Archived