• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"should the War on I-4 continue?" vote now

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  358
  • Days Won:  0

i have no problem playing them again.  just not every year.  i'd like to see more variety in our out of conference schedule.  spread it around to the different conferences, especially the bcs conferences.  big 10, big 12, acc, sec, even pac10.  i see no reason to play a cusa team every year.  come on!  it would get boring beating the same mid major team every year.  at least play some other cusa teams too.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,238

Didn't know the Storm and Predator series was going to end "war on I-4".  That's the only war on I-4 "rivalry" I am aware of...

You beat me to the punch...my feelings exactly...ucIf is just another game on our schedule this year which we have to win because it's the next game...nothing more.

Do we offer all this attention to any other team...NO!!!...it's only because certain people on this board get up tight over what is being said on their board...the rest of us could care less...they bait us and some fall for it

After we win, who will remember them...this is their glory time in their eyes...their hopes go like this..."they will know who we are if we beat USF, if we don't what else do we have left?"

Like I said before, they are just another team on our schedule that needs to go down...think about it for a moment...is Elon still commenting about their lose to us...or any other school for that matter?

:gobulls

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

if usf doesnt willingly play them legislature will force game

5 year deal 3 in tampa 2 in orlando would be fair

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I would rather schedule UCF than some I-AA team. Lets improve that SOS and i kind of like dominating the state school less than an hour away.

true

playing wooford,elon or stamford does usf no good

• Content Count:  1,238

if usf doesnt willingly play them legislature will force game

Can you please explain why? It's beyond me why this would be an issue for anyone decide but the HEAD COACH of the actual team involved. But then, who am I? Just a fan that would rather watch Baywatch re-runs than have to travel to ucIF.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah well, if the toothless governor of West Virginia can force a rivalry for WVU-Marshall, it will probably happen here, too.

Aren't there bills about health care or hurricane insurance to worry about?

• Content Count:  416

I don't think the legislature is going to step in until the dust settles. I could see it happening though. If USF finishes this year well and the following years well UF supporters may want to tie USF to a current non BCS team to avoid USF establishing a long running UM USF series if it's going well. I think FAU and FIU's current yearly game makes USF-UCF a conveniant tie up for all the state schools. Of course UF-FSU is still the only mandated series in the state.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

Yeah well, if the toothless governor of West Virginia can force a rivalry for WVU-Marshall, it will probably happen here, too.

How many div 1-A football programs are there in WVU?

Archived