• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will the Field be painted for UCF?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  108
  • Days Won:  0

In a dome they can simply roll up the turf and lay down more with a different logo on it. Also I'm not sure it is a NFL rule that keeps us from painting the field. I believe that its a Bucs rule within the agreement that we can not paint the field if the Bucs play within 11 days of the game. Part of that is I think that they require us to replace the entire end zone turf when we do that. I have actually seen the piles of torn up turf on the north side of the stadium after a week that we painted in the past.

Look at Pitt they simply put the lines in the endzone with no logo for either team. Not sure why we can't come up with some agreement that suits us both.

Last time I saw Heinz Field they had the diagonal lines in one endzone and in the other it said "Pittsburgh" in yellow with a white border.  Works for both Pitt and the Steelers.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  294
  • Days Won:  0

I just don't understand why they don't drop the "cs" and add "lls" - problem solved.

I just don't understand why they don't drop the "cs" and add "lls" - problem solved.

Because it says "Buccaneers" not "Bucs"... and the fonts are different.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I hate pro sports

College ball rules. The NFL is a yawn.

YES YES!!

NFL sucks

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

or they could just put in each end zone "Tampa Bay" like they did for the outback bowl. no mention about usf but it wouldnt be as bad as having "Buccaneers" in the end zone

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

No chance with the Bucs playing 24 hours later.  NFL has rules about this stuff.

World would be a better place if the NFL just went away.

I hate pro sports  >:(

Yeah, leagues that decide champions with real playoffs and where wins mean more than a name or tradition are not good. ::)

I hate pro sports

YES YES!!

NFL sucks

Whatever.  Before my alma mater got a team, the NFL was number one.  Playoffs to decide a champ.  WINS mean more than your name or tradition, what a concept. :o

I hate pro sports

YES YES!!

NFL sucks

Whatever.  Before my alma mater got a team, the NFL was number one.  Playoffs to decide a champ.  WINS mean more than your name or tradition, what a concept. :o

Do not forget, a schedule set by the league so that all teams  actually have to go on the road out of their conference (or division).

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Anyone want to bet which UCF fan will make the first post  ".. so what you beat us by 25 pts, at least we have our name in our end zones... "? 

Archived