• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

classless USF fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  274
  • Days Won:  0

What's classless were the @$$holes that threw beer cans at FAU fans.  Atleast ***** about something worth ******** about

Or the one who peed in a bottle and poured it below the stands while people were walking down below us.  What an @$$.  He got an earful from us.  He tried to deny he had done it but he was so drunk he forgot to zip up.  Didn't make for a great start to the game for our group.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  959

i am not sure which game some of you were watching but we could have used ford. if the chant was "williams sucks" after he fumbled that would be classless. we were not doing crap in the first half, and yes if you spent all day driving to the game you would not know ford had skipped class and was suspended.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Starting the "We Want Ford!" chant on 3rd and 2... ok, I can live with that.

Starting the "We Want Ford!" chant after Ben just busted another big one for a 1st down... ignorant and/or disrespectful.

This whole scenario reminds me of that scene in Hoosiers when Hackman benches the kid and, instead of letting the kid being punished back on the court, plays with four kids instead of five.

"My team is on the court."  Let the coaches coach, buy your tickets and popcorn, and watch this team shine instead of second-guessing everything.

GO BULLS!  (and Ben, if you're reading this, you had a hellacious day!  Well done!)

• Content Count:  5,241

FAU fans came to the front of our USF section in the end zone and taunted us UNPROVOKED. Any bottles they got thrown at em were well deserved.

Next Time, they should think: "Man, last time I taunted the opponents fans like that, I got bottles thrown at me and lost! maybe I shouldn't do that again."

Lesson learned.

College Football fans (primarily at the age of 18-24) will be crazy, and some will be rude.

Welcome to more growing pains of a great program.

• Content Count:  566

Can we PLEASE learn from that stupid OVERATED chant now, and not do it ourselves?? Granted, bc of our situation now, thats not a problem as much as it used to be, but now that we hear it from another place and how stupid it sounds, can we try not to do it anymore?

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

you guys get worked up over nothing

fau isnt even a blimp on the radar

• Content Count:  403

This may be an odd way of looking at it.. but, the chanting for Ford may have motivated Williams... and it probably made Ford feel even worse about being suspended and motivated him more too..  So, there could be a positive taken from this.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,607
  • Days Won:  424

fau isnt even a blimp on the radar

;D

• Content Count:  5,241

I was sitting in the front of the endzone section near the band and I never heard a mike ford chant.

Doubt our team heard it or cared.

please lets move on

Archived