• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OFFICIAL Louisville vs Utah Thread

Matt

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I don't know that he would fit in our system, but the UL receiver Carter that is from St Pete? Come on, we can't lose recruits from our back yard to a conference rival.

I am hoping this year will change that. Who knows, kid might transfer (can you say hardship waiver?), I wonder if he regrets his decision yet.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Carter is a redshirt senior so when he went to Louisville we were not conference rivals.

dont worry, we wont lose too many more recruits to louisville.  but petrino recruited this area very well.  their running back is from tampa

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I wish the Big East would stop playing those Heisman commercials.

No joke. You know they cringe whenever they come on the air.

• Content Count:  1,479

I don't know that he would fit in our system, but the UL receiver Carter that is from St Pete? Come on, we can't lose recruits from our back yard to a conference rival.

I am hoping this year will change that. Who knows, kid might transfer (can you say hardship waiver?), I wonder if he regrets his decision yet.

lol...he was a Bull. For a day. I forget where he was originally, but it was a really weird story, something like he announced he was transfering to uf, went to a morning practice there, then by the afternoon was on USF's campus and practiced for 2 days here. Somehow he ended up at UL eventually as a transfer.

Georgia or Georgia Tech possibly on where he started his career.

But about losing recruits to them....Anthony Allen from Jesuit HS goes there as well, so he'd be the one that also would make your point.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Cool, I assumed since Urrutia and Douglas were their guys that he must be younger. I feel a little better because they definately had the upper hand then, however, I still have to dispute that they were conference rivals. We both came from C-USA (we may have just been going in to C-USA when he signed).  ;)

Thanks for the info though, I should probably do a little research, what do they say about those who assume??

• Content Count:  12,293

brohm sure does have an NFL arm though.

Stick a fork in the Cardinals.  They're done this year.  They may not make a bowl game ... USF, WVU, Cincy, and Rutgers could beat them.

Archived